OBJECTIVE Seeking Career in Geographic Information Systems
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- ESRI Software and Tools - ArcGIS ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcScene 9.3-10.2
- ArcGIS Model Builder, SQL, and Python Scripting for ArcGIS
- Multitude of ArcMap tools, including Analysis, Data Management, 3D Analyst, Spatial Analyst, Geocoding, Conversions, Projections Transformations, Network Analyst, Surface Interpolation, Data Queries and Data Editing/Creation
- Raster and Vector Data, Remote Sensing, LIDAR, and Computer Databases
- Google Earth, Pictometry, Google Maps, GEOFidelis Map Viewer, MPS Atlas Map Series Creation, ACME Mapper and USMC Max
- Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator Designing Flyers, Ads, Collages, Professional Photos and Thematic and Artistic Maps
- Utility Engineering/Mapping/Analysis, Construction Plans, Specifications, and Basic Survey Methods utilizing levels, wheels, and Leica DISTO Laser Meter
- Erdas IMAGINE including classification methods and accuracy assessments
- Field Data Collection Trimble GPS units with Tornado Antenna, TerraSync and ArcPad GPS Software and Ridged SR-20 line locator
- Cartography Map Production, Editing, Compilation and Interpretation
- Customer Service, Data Management Security, Policy Procedural Guidance, Industrial Safety and Quality Control
- Microsoft Suite PowerPoint, Word, Access, Excel, Publisher and Outlook
- Assisted in maintaining an accurate, complete and current asset inventory to support the Marine Corps Geofidelis Program. Secret Clearance from U.S. DOD.
- Fulfilled miscellaneous map requests Over 630 Map Documents generated. Data/Metadata management - Over 1,500 Metadata fields populated.
- Performed GPS Collection and field verification for a multitude of assets. Over 639 Marine Corps Assets collected via GPS.
- Georeferenced CAD Files, images, and engineering drawings for GIS database integration. Produced ArcMap Documents and Templates for mapping services.
- Provided on-site GIS technical and cartographic support for SME's and generated how-to guides for GIS database utilization. Attended monthly Geofidelis teleconferences and provided feedback on Database Design/Cartography.
- Ensured quality assurance, data confidentiality and database compliance within the spatial data standards. Maintained 59 Datasets and 245 Feature Classes.
- Used mathematical calculations to verify engineering construction schematics and blue-prints for completion and accuracy. Completed construction cost estimates for over 275,000 square feet of disturbed area.
- Read and interpreted city utility maps, plans, and technical documents.
- Operated utility locating and marking equipment levels/wheels , utilized ArcMap GIS for inventory and project analysis, developed data spreadsheets, and verified as-built field conditions.
Work Center Supervisor
- Trained 10 personnel and supervised up to 4 individuals at one time in PME.
- Provided customer service and calibration scheduling needs for over 4,000 employees and 6,900 Test and Monitoring Systems. Improved ship readiness by 10 in 4 months. Managed tool inventory for 300 Mechanics and completed over 1,000 man hours of corrective and preventative maintenance.
- Maintained maintenance records, computerized files, tech. manuals, file structures, and performed various clerical and correspondence tasks.
- Ensured Quality control, audit preparation, data compliance, information accuracy, and proper data storage and organization.
- Continuous Process Improvement Qualified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt February 2010. July 2010 Warrior of the Week