Objective: To obtain a position where my administrative and clerical skills will benefit the company and its team members, while allowing me to continue to grow in education and knowledge of my selected field.
- Computer Programs: Outlook, Outlook Express, Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Design Cad Express 14, Internet Explorer, Photoshop 5.5, 7.0, Print Shop V12 thru 21, Microsoft Publisher, Alpha Four V. 4.5 V 4.7,
- Babylon Translations, Microsoft Office Suites V. 1997, 2000,2003,2007
- Office Equipment: 10 key by touch, data processing, copy machines, fax machines, computers, printers, label machines, 15 line switchboard, telephone systems, voice- mail, calendars, Cute PDF Professional
- Office Disciplines: Account Receivables, Assist Accounts Payables, Inside-Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving, Data Entry, File Management, Data Management, Newsletters, Business Administration
- Developed ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Maintained excellent relationships and rapport with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to follow instructions well and make decisions with no supervision.
- Maintained record-keeping procedures
- Effectively developed most office skills.
Employment History: Confidential
Administrative Assistant/General Office to the President, System Engineer, Operations Manager
Administrative Assistant/General Office to Owner/Vice-President, Sales Administrator, Parts and