- Windows vista/XP/7
- Mac OS X
- Linux Ubuntu
- Git Repository Systems
- Asp.Net MVC, MVC 3 Razor Syntax
- Objective C
- Xcode 3.2.5 through 4.3
- Blend 4 SketchFlow Xaml IDE -Silverlight
- BootStrap, JQuery, SASS
- Server Side Development PHP, ASP, ASP.Net
- Mobile Application Development Windows Phone 7
- 7.1, iPhone, Android Up t date on all current platforms IOS 5.0, WP8.1, Android L
- Provided a PhoneGap/Cordova web-based application for iOS and Android platforms.
- Developed a simple Ad Hoc re-distribution network on the development server t easily download and install applications t the Mobile Platforms.
- Developing plugins for IOS, Android, Blackberry in their native languages
- Provide development solutions t small or enterprise-level companies, including software development, hardware, SEO, web design/development, network and database development, mobile application development.
- iOS, Android
- Normally fulfill mobile applications utilizing the REST technique for multi-platform capable applications.
- Developed 8 Enterprise used applications, from database handling and inventory adding t relocation software.
- Built and maintained multiple servers with a small team t provide great Web Services t our clients
- Provided feedback and assistance on a PhoneGap-based architecture build for iOS.
- This application is not commercial and is only accessible t the company's signed on with BluDot
- Application is capable of downloading multiple web-based applications, all t be used by the application.
- Provided Android PhoneGap Sales application
- The UIX was built with CSS 3.0 and PhoneGap native plug-ins.
- Mobile application development: Android, iPhone, iPad
- iPhone application http://www.postcardsfromalaska.com/ and the conversion t Android from iPhone.
- All Apple software being developed on V 10.8.4/Mac-Book with Xcode.
- All Android being developed with Eclipse on either Windows PC or Mac-Book.
- The UIX built using Storyboard builder via Xcode as for the Android UIX I used the interface builder and XML t build the interface using native code t support the design and flow of the application.
- The iPad application uses core data for the database locally on the tablet and objectiveC for all functionality. Als use Restful API for JSON data being passed int application.
- The iPhone application heavily uses Restful API's t pass data t and from the application for Artist images and payment upload process. Payments are taken with PayPal API which then re-verify with PHP Restful API. Upload of postcard as well is Restful. Utilizing core data t store the postcard variables when needed.
- Android version of Postcards from Alaska Android version actually being called Postcards Alaska is built using eclipse with Java being the programming code. Using SQLite Database I was able t use it similar t core data and emulate the same functions throughout the design process of the postcard. Using the same Restful services I was able t get the same data parsed for the Artist images as well as the postcard upload process.
- Client had multiple projects for which they required technical expertise.
- Tablet KIOSK for Surface Tablet Designed using the Metr Theme for the Windows Mobile Surface Tablet. Using a backend PHP-based API I was able t create mini localized social media network that worked strictly through the application client, providing real time information for the best user interaction possible. The UIX was build using XAML Silverlight on the windows 8 Surface Tablet.
- Built multiple design solutions
- Consulted on design patterns and backbone support
- Typical approach when designing user interfaces for cross-platform PhoneGap solutions or web sites: start with basic design using HTML 5.0 and CSS 3.0, add jQuery t the website t allow extended user interaction and better design flow for interaction.
Retail Store Technical Consultant/Web Application Responsive
- Customer relationship management
- Developed a PhoneGap sales application for Android devices using HTML, CSS and Jquery t represent a friendly UIX t the sales team.