To obtain an IT/Help Desk position in a fast-paced environment where I am able to utilize my skills and knowledge.
- Printer installation and troubleshooting
- PC troubleshooting and repair
- Intermediate knowledge on building PC's
- Installed and maintained commercial Linksys routers
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Word and Power Point
- Moderate knowledge of the CMD Prompt
- Supported both XP and Vista Troubleshooting, Anti-Virus and Windows Update
- Practical Knowledge in VMWare and Virtual PC
- Knowledge in Windows Server 2003
- Setup a server/client network
- Installed and Managed Active Directory Creating users, groups and ACL's
- Basic setup of 2600 router and 2950 switches and setup RIP, OSPF and VLANS
- Life Insurance Salesperson
- Successful team member as a licensed sales agent for life ins., investments, retirements, and medical coverage. Able to conduct business in both Spanish and English. Started in the Somerset Office and transferred to the Jersey City Office in N.J.
Retail Sales Consultant
Sales Associate for mobile phone services, created a lucrative walk in clientele in Spanish and English. Worked in a Corporate Retail Store in New York at 95th. And Broadway.
- Inbound Sales Representative
- Team member for inbound sales calls and new services installations, upgrading present packages for existing customers. In Piscataway N.J.
Assistant Department Head
Floor Associate in Paint Dept. moved over to Hardware Dept. advanced to Asst. Dept. Head. Started in the East Brunswick store and transferred to the South Brunswick location in N.J.
2 of 2