Highly accomplished HRIS professional in the PeopleSoft HCM, HR, Payroll, and Benefits modules and infrastructure. Background includes technical - techno-functional, team lead, server database as well as proven project management experience.
HRIS Infrastructure Technical Team Lead.
- Team Lead of the Knowledge-net for Global HRIS applications and infrastructure management for the PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1, Tools 8.52, Oracle 11g, various Java applications for client management and the firm's multiple performance management applications. Responsibilities include PeopleSoft infrastructure and application developments.
- Lead for 9.1 upgrade from 8.91 and 8.51 and 8.52 tools upgrade. Uses Change Assistant to installs periodic PeopleSoft Ceridian tax updates
- Upkeep of the production and all test/development server installations configurations- App-server, Web server process scheduler
- Development using heavily on SQR, App Designer, Activity/Work flow, Integration broker. Supports PeopleSoft payroll ePAy for US employees and uses ADP payroll for US Defense Government project employees
- PeopleSoft payroll, various Benefits vendor Hyperion interface using scripts and App Engine, HRIS application batch online development and management.
Lead Analyst III.
- Project Lead for Goldman Sachs global HR with PS-HRMS 8.8 and Informatica 7.13.
- Project manager for 10 offshore resources for Devl, QA, UAT Migration.
- Business tech analysis, requirements gathering of complex new projects.
- Developed a new Background Check Process with App Designer, App Engine, Unix-UDB, Informatica, JCL, EFT for file feed to vendor, Kroll Inc.
- Project Manager for Payroll Integration Upgrades, Data Archive, Year End. Compensation, SBU re-org. for cost savings, Bonus, merit increases, Event Maintenance, Open Enrollment, Pension/ Retirement, 401 k , Health Welfare Benefits Plans, ADP Payoll interfaces SQRs.
- Effectively upgraded quarterly patches and maintained Devl, Test Prod DB by applying and testing upgrades, updates and fixes, App Server set up with Oracle 8i.
- Consultant for Operator Security tree, MQ Series interface, GL ACH projects, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Audit: Fit gap analysis, project management
- Held technical and functional roles in the implementation of PeopleSoft system. This was a conversion from a DB2 legacy system to UNIX operating system with an Informix database for 300,000 associates, the largest Peoplesoft payroll in the world of that time.
- Conversion and PeopleSoft Implementation
- Authored technical and functional specifications to convert twenty Sears businesses from legacy system to new system, Wrote SQR's to load from flat files from mainframe into PeopleSoft with Informix Database and Sun Solaris.
- Analyzed and coded SQRs, PeopleCode, Panels for PeopleSoft 5.0 to 7.0 upgrade.
- Provided production support on new system in high-pressure environment. Monitor payroll process from data collection to check printing within limited window of opportunity to ensure that all programs run successfully and accurately including PAYCALC PAYCONFIRM processes. Tax updates done.
- Wrote Unix scripts to automate payroll, Interfaces to vendor Time entry.
Senior Technical Programmer
- Supervised ten associates. Assigned, tracked and reviewed direct reports using project management tools. Personally consolidated two distinct teams to reduce expenses.
- System administrator for Resume Tracking Software RESTRAC project. System administrator/ database administrator using MS-SQL Server on NT.
- Project leader for Sears Training Tracking Project. Used IVR technology.