- Over 16 years of experience in Architecture, Design and Development of Object Oriented Software Systems and building complex, high performance, enterprise-grade, scalable and easily maintainable solutions for N-tier, Web, Distributed, and SOA based applications.
- Experienced, high-energy Architect, Developer, with proven skills in a wide variety of applications.
- Expert in WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Application Server, Websphere Process Server and other IBM WebSphere suite of products.
- Vast experience in large Integration projects.
- Good understanding on Data Migration, ETL and Data Stage concepts and tools.
- Extensive experience in OOD, OOA, UML, J2EE, C , C, Transaction Management, Transaction Synchronization, BPEL, BPM, Spring Framework, Distributed Transactions, XA Transactions in J2EE Containers. Hibernate, Enterprise Security for authentication and authorization of application components and access controls for application tools. RMI, XML/XSL/XSLT, SOAP, RESTFul, WAP, CORBA, JNI, JNDI, TCP/IP Sockets, RDBMS databases.
- Expertise in architecture, design and development of components using frameworks and technologies such as EJB, JMS, JDBC, JDO, LDAP, Sockets, JAVA Threads, Struts, Spring, CXF, JQuery, JSF and Hibernate.
- Experience in administration of WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere MQ
- Experience with tools WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere MQ, WebLogic Server, Tomcat, JBoss Servers, WebSphere Portal, Eclipse, RAD, RSA, RSM, ClearCase, Unix, IBM iSeries, IBM pSeries and MS-Windows.
- Entire Project life-cycle involvement in project management, architecture, design, and development.
- SKILLS PROFILE:
- Hardware: Pentium PCs, AS/400.
- Operating System: Windows NT/ 95, Sun Solaris, AIX and IBM iSeries, pSeries.
- Special Software: J2EE1.1, J2EE1.2, IBM Websphere, Visual Age for Java, Websphere Studio Application Developer, JAVA Messaging Service JMS , Enterprise JAVA Beans EJB , MQ Series, JSP, JDBC, CORBA, LDAP, TAM, HTML, JFC, SWING, JNDI, JAXB, UML, Rational Rose, XML and XSL, WebSphere Portal, WebSphere MQ.
- Language: JAVA, C, C , SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, XSL and PERL.
- Database: Oracle 7.x/ 8i, DB2UDB and DB2/400.
INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS TRAINING:
- TOGAF Foundation Certification
- Salesforce.com training
- Engagement Management Certification from Capgemini
- IBM Certified Professional for Websphere Application Server
- SUN Certified JAVA Programmer
Role: Technical Architect
- Identified performance, scalability issues in the existing applications and provided solutions
- Lead POCs for Reference Architectures
- Created Reference Architecture for using various technologies for backend services, web based and mobile applications.
- Provided guidance to application delivery teams on implementation of Reference Architecture and other recommended solutions on existing issues
- Provided guidance and leadership to application developers on triage and trouble shoot issues
- Defined continuous integration and continuous delivery process to enable the agile development for quicker business requirement change
- Provided caching solution where there are opportunities
- Integrated rules automated testing into build process
- Defined automated testing framework using Selenium tool to test User Interface.
- Supporting the application for ongoing changes and issues
Software and Technologies: Spring Data, JBoss Drools, OPA, Eclipse with Drools plugin and runtime, Eclipse GEF, OPM, CXF, SOAP, ReST, JASON, Angular JS, Node JS, JQuery, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, VersionOne, WebSphere eXtreme Scale, Selenium
Role: Technical Architect
- Lead team of developers, build deployment engineers for accessing the Voyager System, developing POCs, and providing recommendations
- Reviewed Application and Technical Architecture of all applications within Voyager
- Identified issues in the deployment architecture and provided the best deployment options that meet the SLAs.
- Identified gaps in the Applications Architecture and presented solutions
- Identified Development process issues and presented solutions
- Performed gap analysis effort for functional requirements to implementation gaps
- Identified Source Code Management, Build Deployment process and presented the solutions
- Identified issues in the availability of different environments to support different development and testing requirements and recommended best set of environment to support development and testing effort
- Created and Presented documentation for recommended solutions to Senior Leadership
Java/J2EE, IBM Websphere Application Server, Interwoven Content Management System, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Oracle, JMS, .Net, Informatica, HTML 5, JQuery,
Role: Technical Architect
- Responsible for evaluating various software tools like WebSphere Extreme Scale for caching, WODM for business rules etc., for technical architecture defined.
- Recommend tools and technologies for current architecture and for the growth of the enterprise
- Tuning the application performance to meet the SLAs.
- Defining the topologies like MQ connections from server to server communication, Extreme Scale grid architecture etc.,
- Determining the hardware size, software configurations to meet the SLAs
- Create the technical architecture documents
Software and Technologies: IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere MQ, RAD, Spring Hibernate, JMS, MDB, WebSphere Operational Decision Server, WebSphere Extreme Scale, DB2, IBM System I and AIX.
- Accountable for the technical architecture that meets the SLA, NFR, scalability, performance, sustainability and operational readiness of the application
- Defined technical architecture for the project from hardware, software, scalability and high availability perspective.
- Defined standards and best practices for application architecture and development
- Managed a team of developers to develop POCs, framework components, tools, utilities and tuning application for performance
- Created roadmap for development of architectural artifacts and performance testing and tuning.
- Accessed risks and created mitigation plans by accessing the progress and status on regular basis
- Designed Business Events framework using JMS for notifying external systems asynchronously on business events in a reservation book and fulfillment process in Publish/Subscribe model..
- Designed and implemented the Administration and Monitoring tool for business event processing.
- Designed framework components that communicate with external systems via different communication protocols like SOAP, RESTFul, RMI/IIOP, JMS and Java Sockets to send notifications to legacy fulfillment systems.
- Defined framework for Spring transactions for Hibernate JPA.
- Lead the code quality process by setting the coding standards, conducting code reviews on regular basis and implementing the review comments.
- Designed Web service Handlers, Interceptors for logging, auditing and context management using CXF and Spring
- Designed framework for Socket Clients, Servers and Records framework to handle different formats of records to send over socket connection
- Designed Server infrastructure for serving the Java Socket clients from external legacy systems to communicate with LILO.
- Provided technical direction in resolving key application performance issues and tuning the application for performance.
- Worked with performance testing and monitoring tools like JMeter, Wily etc.,
- Defined configurations for various services within Application Server.
- Defined application build and deployment process using Maven, AnthillPro tools.
- Created and reviewed technical architecture documents.
- Defined and created coding standards document.
- Created and presented technical solutions in power point presentations.
Software and Technologies: IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere MQ, RAD, Spring Hibernate, Spring JMS, RESTFul, CXF Web Services Framework, Hibernate JPA, Java Sockets, Java Multi Threading, Java Synchronization, EJB, JDBC, XML, SSH Tools and AIX.
Role: Portal Architect.
- Designed over all business model for bank loan approval process.
- Designed Service Components like loan officer, bank manager human tasks, loan application business processes using BPEL, business rules for approval rating, customer credit score for loan approval process in business process modeler.
- Implemented components derived from process tasks imported into WID.
- Developed business objects for customer data, loan application data based on SDO specification.
- Set up SCA invocation style as asynchronous in Customer application interface from assembly editor in WID
- Created approver Event Handler by extending the APIEventHandler for loan officer human task for proving the state of the task to be provided on the portal
- Registered the loan officer task under the Loan officer Human task within loan approval process in WID.
- Handled exceptions in synchronous invocations from loan officer task to business rules component
- Handled and configured exceptions in asynchronous invocations from loan officer human task to approval service component by using retry mechanisms in service integration bus.
- Developed business processe as Web Services and integrated with Web Portal.
- Deployed the application to Process Server.
- Designed and developed Portlets based on JSR 168.
- Integrated the portal front end with process server.
- Implemented SSO using Tivoli suite of products.
Softwares: WebSphere Application Server v6, WebSphere Process Server, Websphere Integration Developer, Websphere Business Modeler, Websphere Business Monitor, WebSphere Portal v6, RAD7, Tivoli suite of products
Role: Application Architect.
My responsibilities included:
- Designed and Developed the Front-End webpages in JSP and Struts Used Custom Tags, Nested Tags, JSTL's and DynaValidator .
- Mentored and trained new developers for business functionality and implementation.
- Developed JSPs for Discovery and Reservation pages.
- Developed Tag libraries to use in JSP custom tags.
- Used Struts Validator Framework and maintained validation.xml.
- Owned and maintained struts-config.xml
- Developed remote Session EJB for back-end transaction support for Web and XML requests from EAI.
- Responsible for checking the Coding Standards against PMD and Jtest.
- Created interfaces using JMS to communicate with EAI and Disney Property systems.
- Developed and configured Message Driven Bean MDB to poll inbound messages from EAI and Disney Property.
- Performed key role in Design and development of Synch Engine.
- Designed XML schemas for reservation, deposit and Group download processes to sync to Disney properties.
- Developed JAXB framework to Marshall/Unmarshall XML messages.
- Developed Service Locator using JAVA JNDI.
- Developed Data Access Components using Spring Hibernate.
- Developed Stored Procedures for Reservation Reconciliation process using SQL
- Created ANT scripts to build projects, deploy EJBs, enhance JDO objects and create client JARs.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, AS400.
- Languages: Java.
- Software: IBM Web sphere 5.0, IBM Websphere MQ, IBM Web Sphere Studio
- Application Developer WSAD , J2EE 1.3, Jakarta Struts framework, Spring Hibernate, DB2/400, IBM MQ Series V 5.2.1, JMS, XML, JAXB, XJC, SQL,
- PL/SQL, JDBC, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, Oracle 9i,
- CM Synergy, XML Spy, Windows 2000/NT Server, AS400.
Role: Technical Lead.
- Design, Development and testing the BASE core system through J2EE Technology.
- Created detailed Level O Blue Prints Technical Feasibility Document for several Business concepts. Detailed various technical approaches for each concept in these artifacts.
- Lead a team of 4 developers in transforming analysis model concepts and artifacts into implementation classes, methods and attributes
- Represented development team for design overviews with design team.
- Worked with developers to resolve any development issues.
- Used MVC with Struts design framework
- Conducted status meetings with dev team on weekly basis.
- Created and Accessed MQSeries Queues through JMS client for updating the data and for initiating for running the batch processing on mainframe side.
- Designed and created EnityBean with CMR and Inheritance Relation
- Developed Session Facade Session bean that will access the session and entity beans to reduce the coupling between client and business objects and to reduce network traffic.
- Designed XML schema for workers information gathered from online and developed components to store the XML file into a table in Oracle database
- Configured and Administered Websphere Application Server
- Developed scripts using ANT for application build process
- Used MQSeries, MQSI and Workflow to automate notice of incident activities in TXCOMP J2EE Web Applications. Designed workflow framework to enable to effective use of workflow client API.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, AIX.
- Languages: Java.
Software: WebSphere, MQSeries, MQSI, Workflow, RUP, UML, JDK 1.3/JDK1.4, WSAD5.0/5.1, VAJ, Ant, Junit, Log4J, J2EE Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.0, JMS , XML, XSL, Xpath, XSLT, JDOM, JAXP, WebServices SOAP, XML/XSLT, WSDL UDDI , HTML, Java Script, JDBC, SSL, MKS, LDAP, Dreamweaver, XFLAT, UDB/DB2, Oracle 9i, AIX, Windows 2000, CICS in MVS, COBOL, JCL, OS/390.
Role: Senior Programmer Analyst
My responsibilities included:
- Designed and developed the application using J2EE Technology
- Created Activity / Class / Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using Websphere Studio Application Developer WSAD .
- Created, configured JMS Administered objects to communicate with EAI.
- Developed Interfaces using JMS to communicate with EAI.
- Developed, configured EJB and MDB s in WSAD.