I am a highly qualified technology professional with a wide range of experience in healthcare IT. I have thirteen years of experience in M/Cache and the healthcare industry. I provide technical solutions that align with the needs of the business to streamline processes/workflow which ultimately results in both increased productivity and revenue.
- Data/Business/Systems Analysis
- Implementations and Upgrades
- Technical Specifications
- Claims Electronic and Paper
- Mass Data Clean Up/Updates
- Testing and Documentation
- Member of GE Dedicated Client Services for VCU Health Systems Richmond, VA . Dedicated Client Services is the highest level of technical support expertise that GE offers.
- Revised Managed Care CMS/UB Referral Matching logic for electronic claims EDI 4010 and 5010 submissions . Automation of Managed Care Overpayment Letter process. Both resulted in significant reduction in manual business processes resulting in increased revenue.
- Resolved a long existing issue which caused claims rejections
- Various other custom projects to assist customer in meeting business needs
- Member of DME install team for Medtronic MiniMed Diabetes Division in
- Conversions: Convert demographic, insurance, and provider data into GE Centricity Business GECB from legacy system to meet customer specifications fixed length or delimited formats
- Interfaces: Interface GECB to/from other applications for registration/demographic/insurance, and ordering data using Cache Web Services and GE Healthcare Objects XML
- Development and support of custom data elements utilized in claims
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Maintenance and customization of MSI Community Health Center application
- MSI Application Lead performed code reviews and source code management
- Development and support of MSI HIPAA 837 electronic insurance submissions Dental, Institutional, and Professional ASC X12N submissions
- MSI Registration data conversions for Blackstone Valley CHC in Pawtucket RI, Lowell CHC in Lowell MA, and Providence CHC in Providence RI
- Managed, scheduled, and implemented upgrades for all MSI clients
- Created, tested, and ran numerous data clean up/update utilities saving MSI clients thousands of man hours potentially spent if done manually
- Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN Performed maintenance programming for Mayo's Antrim system for lab resulting and reporting. Also assisted with Mayo's lab interfaces and updates for Y2K