IT professional with a record of successfully supporting and maintaining Oracle Quote to Cash modules in multiple European counties as well as the US. Experienced in writing and tuning Oracle PL/SQL, as well as Oracle Reports. Successful in obtaining functional requirements from the user community and converting the requirements into coded solutions. My unique strengths include:
- Analytical thinking
- Technical expertise
- Results orientation
PL/SQL stored procedures triggers
IBM Cobol II CICS
MVS JCL and Utilities
- Modified several queries used to extract Oracle eBS R12 OM data for input to Tableau data warehouse
- Validated and documented queries to ready program for production
- Advised other programmers on SQL techniques
- Worked on building the Generation 2 Hyundai telematics system, which is over 100 Oracle PL SQL procedures called by a web based system.
- Built, tested, and tuned over 50 Oracle PL SQL APIs
- Created database tables and triggers to support the API requirements
- Tuned various procedures, by adding appropriate indexes and changes to code
- Supported testing of this system by creating data and researching issues
- Created several report extracts to support new Mediar Lawson system using PL SQL, Windows batch commands.
- Created 8 report extracts of responsibility relationships for use in SOX reporting
- Wrapped 9 SQL queries in PL SQL, so that their execution could be scheduled using Visual Cron
- Completed knowledge transfer of Oracle, PL SQL, and the Cron jobs that I built
Senior Applications Developer
- Converted 8 countries from several legacy systems to Oracle A/R. Provided technical support and functional consulting for converted counties. Trained Business Support Analysts in frontline support of Oracle A/R, Vertex, iPayments.
- Created extract files using PL SQL stored procedures from the Vertex sales tax system to satisfy data demands from various state tax departments, reducing back taxes, penalties and interest from the state tax authorities.
- Converted two Bank interfaces for A/R Autocash , saving time applying over 1,000 payments per day to customer accounts using PL SQL stored procedures and SQL Loader.
- Created two Bank interfaces for Payables using PL SQL stored procedures and SFTP, to send payments electronically to customers and eliminate paper check printing
- Assisted in the conversion of the Indianapolis manufacturing system to Oracle manufacturing and APS, reducing the number of different manufacturing systems in use this conversion required PL SQL stored procedures and FTP.
- Programmed Netting system for intercompany transactions between Oracle A/R and A/P, enabling payment of 20,000 invoices per month.
- Worked with Oracle support to find and implement fixes to Oracle ERP modules
- Tuned four ad-hoc GL queries and converted to PL SQL stored procedures to reduce the time to create the file extracts from 14 hours to 20 minutes, reducing the time spent by the Business Analyst gathering data for the monthly close.
- Wrote PL SQL stored procedures to change GL dates in AR, to support company's change of accounting month-end dates, required to meet new parent company's month end closing requirements
Senior Computer Analyst
- Supported and enhanced FACCS A/R , since vendor was out of business
- Created subsystem to index microfilm of invoices
- Responsible for writing and testing disaster recovery plan for A/R
- Explored system enhancements with user community, then modified the system
- Enhanced and supported a Beckman written A/P application
- Implemented a Financial and Operations data warehouse using Microfocus, and IBM Cobol
- Installed and maintained a Timesheets tracking system for Legal department