- Directing high performance teams of IT professionals, managing multi-million dollar project implementations and aligning technology strategy with business objectives t achieve superior results characterizes my leadership experience as an information technology professional. I am presently seeking t leverage my technology knowledge solid business acumen t impact the success of your organization serving in the role of IT Project Manager or Director, I've included my r sum in this package for your review.
- Throughout my career, I have had success designing, developing and implementing innovative technology solutions t elevate the operational performance of leading organizations. I consider myself highly proficient and skilled in the areas of technology strategy alignment, IT Facilities project management, IT process and procedure implementation, web development and change management, among other skills, I'm armed with the right qualifications t deliver immediate and long-term results for your organization.
A representative sample of my achievements includes:
- Built entire IT team for rapidly growing major US Government IT contractor
- Project manged and led multiple large office design and buildouts.
- Developed and implemented processes and documentation needed t lead former employer t IS 27001 certification.
- Leading the transformation of technology function for a billion dollar electrical contractor from an outsourced model t a talented team of internal IT professionals following multi-million dollar Oracle EBS implementation.
- Establishing company's data infrastructure and ensuring business continuity through development of comprehensive disaster recovery plan.
- Spearheading server virtualization project consolidating 62 servers t 2 Dell blade server racks generating hundreds of thousands in infrastructure cost savings.
- I am a US Citizen, with current passport, willing t relocate and travel 100 of the time if needed. I am bilingual in French and English with French being my secondary language.
- For a more detailed presentation of my skills and background, please review the accompanying r sum and feel free t contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your consideration.
- Highly accomplished, results-focused Information Technology professional with a history of success leading high performance teams of IT professionals in the delivery of superior technology solutions t drive organizational performance.
- Trusted advisor blending superior technical knowledge and solid business acumen skilled at translating complex technical issues t senior executives in aligning IT strategy with corporate imperatives.
- Dynamic leader and influential communicator accomplished at building and managing IT teams and forging relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Strategic business partner with demonstrated experience in managing multi-million dollar IT budgets along with directing large-scale projects and implementations.
- Forward-thinking developer led design and execution of comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery plan with remote back-up location for billion dollar electrical contractor.
Additional areas of expertise include:
Technology Strategy IT Facilities Project Management IT Process Procedure Documentation Change Management Web Development Helpdesk Management TrackIT Helpdesk Ticketing System Team Building
Asset Management Customer Relationship Management Procurement Vendor Management
Sr. Director, Information Technology Facilities
- Promoted after tw years as Director, Information Technology t Sr. Director Level
- Responsibilites included:
- Managing departments internal IT Facilities budget
- Setting up IT/Facility related needs for new offices including lease negotiations, infrastructure design and build out
- Working with vendors for acquisition of IT supplies and needs t support a company experiencing average 80 growth past tw years.
- Managing an internal team of desktop technicians and engineers, as well as one Facilities Manager.
- Ensured continuity of operations for a 125M enterprise supporting 700 plus employees
- Managed day t day operations of the Information Technology Department and Facilities Departments
- Led the IT team in documenting processes and ensuring compliance and completiong of it's IS 27001 9001 Certification.
- Project managed effort t relocate corporate headquarters from a 6000 square foot facility t an 18,000 square foot facility.
- Project managed several new office buildouts at various location nationwide.
Director, Information Technology
Brought on t build a successful junior IT Department for a rapidly growing government IT contractor
- Responsibilites included:
- Managing day t day operations of internal IT department
- Planning and managing company IT budget
- Establishing new vendor relationships and strategies t build a world-class team and department
- Planned and created IS 27001 compliant documentation and operating procedures for the department
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring IT team members
- Developed and implemented company's Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations plan
- Providing Information Technology consulting for small t enterprise companies in the areas of:
- Infrastructure management, design implementation Dell Blade Servers, EMC SAN, 3PAR SAN
- Web development and design
- MS Windows Server 2008 R2 management and administration
- MS Exchange 2010 management and administration
- MS Dynamics CRM deployment and administration
- MS Sharepoint Technologies administration
- MS Hyper-V Virtualization
- Oracle EBS Purchasing Siebel CRM modules
- Network configuring and management Cisc technologies
- VoIP deployment and administration cloud-based
- IT Budget and cost analysis
- Software licensing compliance auditing
- IT t business objectives alignment
- Disaster planning business continuity consulting and advisement EMC 3PAR Technologies
Manager/Director of Information Technology
Advised C-Level Executives on design and implementation of key information technology programs and strategies t elevate performance of billion dollar electrical contractor. Provided leadership t team of helpdesk technicians, network engineers, client services and telecommunication services representatives. Oversaw multi-million dollar IT budget, effectively managing procurement processes and vendor selection t ensure profitability. Served as primary contact for all Macintosh related issues.
- Expanded IT staff from 2 t 14 employees in creation of world-class IT department.
- Spearheaded development of solid IT infrastructure from previously outsourced model following multi-million dollar Oracle EBS implementation.
- Partnered with Human Resource department, improving functional efficiency through design and implementation of database driven career portal.
- Managed procurement process, obtaining maximum value through in-depth research and selection of 3Par and EMC SAN implementation valued at several hundred thousand dollars.
- Projected managed business continuity and disaster recovery implementation plan using EMC SAN and Dell Blade servers.
- Elevated company's visibility and presence through design and development of comprehensive corporate website and intranet.
- 10 plus years IT project management experience at the implementation direction level
Leveraged IT management expertise and solid business experience in delivery of customized IT managed services and Infrastructure support t over 900 clients in the small t enterprise market. Selected, motivated and retained talented team of 10 employees providing hardware and software support, desktop support and network support. Orchestrated development of internet, intranet, database and e-commerce solutions for company's hosting client base. Oversaw all aspect of firm's operations, including financial management, budgeting, purchasing and vendor relations.
- Directed all aspects of several major hardware infrastructure implementations, including large-scale server consolidation for major multi-million dollar electrical contractor.
- Consulted with clients in the analysis, design and implementation of infrastructure overhaul, server consolidation and virtualization with VMWare and MS Hyper-V applications.
Additional accomplishments took place in the following roles:
- Technology/Office Manager with Nelson Ford Financial Services AXA Advisors
- Paralegal/Supervisor with the Legal Department of Fleet Financial Services