| Objective |
Find employment with a company where I can learn and gain more experience in a challenging work environment that will allow me to expand on my current skills and qualities
| Experience |
| Technology Coordinator |
- Advise all principals, administrators and department heads on technology purchases
- Ensure that all equipment in the administrative offices and schools are in working order
- Works directly under Superintendent of school district
- Oversee 5 computer technicians and creates work schedules and assign priority levels for each
- Configure and oversee technology budget for all school locations
- Responsible for integrating technology into the classroom
- Creates the network design to help make sure all applications are assessable
- Make sure all network resources are available for all areas
- Consistently looks for new and creative measures to use technology
- Provide top level support for all 12 local area networks and 1 wide area network
- Provide top level desktop support all PCs including Windows and Macs
- Constantly keep the district on the cutting edge of technology by finding new ways to implement into classrooms
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitor equipment oversee
- Timely delivery of quality technical support service to clients
- Responsible for supporting windows-based software systems with a networking component
- Technical support and supervisory duties
- Common technical support duties include answering telephones, communicating with clients,
- Diagnosing hardware and software malfunctions, troubleshooting problems,
- Replacing hardware and installing new software on clients' machines.
- Supervisory duties may include determining personnel requirements,
- Setting schedules and insuring that those under their direction have adequate resources to complete their jobs
| Educational Technology Specialist |
- Provided technical support to 12 school campuses includes printers, desktops, multimedia
- Provided software training to district employees for various software programs
- Setup and configure network printers
- Assisted with student database issues
- Assisted with integrating technology into the classroom
- Provided software support to all areas of the school district business, classroom, administration
- Provided support for district web page and development