Self-motivated individual with 15 years' experience in accounting, human resources, cash application, billing, month-end accounting reconciliations, general ledger, AS400,SAP applications, bank reconciliation. Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, a team player who is attentive to detail and produces quality results.
- Receive a Lockbox report daily with payments of customers past due invoices.
- Go to the Vida System to look up each checks account number so it can be entered in the Dynamics GP system accordingly
- Review daily from the mass market department credit card payments for customers who have a COD account and process the credit card through a QuickBooks Daily Net system to get authorizations.
- Enter in the Dynamics GP system freight in and freight out invoices from quality logistics department of shipments that went through various transportations.
- Receive from the shipment department pallets invoices from supermarket and wholesalers distributors.
- Once a month send out statements to customers of all unpaid invoices.
- Print out a report and make collection calls to customers who are 30 to 60 days of past due invoices.
- Assist the front desk with answering phones and greet walk in clients who come in to make payments.
- Process personal time off request forms in an excel spreadsheet.
- Provide monthly compensation reports of employee's year to date earnings for VP's, General District Sales Managers, and Sales Managers.
- Create spreadsheet every payroll period of employee's overtime, and absences quotas
- Ran a Query report every payroll period of statewide alpha list employees' personal information, position, date of hire, active or term and keep them updated and organized.
- Reconcile and balance employee's hours and salaries earnings every pay period.
- Print and distribute ACH and Pay Checks accordingly.
Accounting Specialist/AP, AR
- Responsible for compiling, recording, and analyzing accounts payable transactions, like check requests, bills and purchase order requests.
- Ensures that the transactions meet the terms with the policies and procedures of the organization, maintain and manage data entry of invoices.
- Collecting, billing, and invoicing, all office matters: e.g. Reception, FedEx, Faxes, and Mail Incoming or Outgoing.
- Perform audit of invoices, against researches discrepancies, purchase orders, and approves for payment
- Provides e-mail and telephone support to vendors within the organization in a pleasant and timely matter
- Review other invoice coordinator's input and handles miscellaneous projects as required
- Reconcile Accounts Payable Trade accounts with the General Ledger on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assisted payroll with pre-processing time card data in the OTL System.
- Entered employee's information such as address, direct deposits, salary and hourly wages, etc. in the Oracle system. etc.
- Processed the nacha files every other week for payroll processing.
- Assisted in running GL payroll register reports, as well as validating the Payroll run for processing every pay period in the HRMS Navigation System.
- Usually payroll administrators would request prepayments of their pay checks, so had to set up the prepayments in the system and do a pre run check before running and posting the payroll.
- Performed HR office services such as: filing of files and documents, print duplication, stocking of equipment and supplies.
- Scheduled and arranged interviews as part of my participation in recruitment campaigns. Ordered office-staff lunches, answered and took messages, received visitors and were effective with company representatives.
- Made reservations and coordinated travel with management activity. Handled employee relations, changes in the organization, confidential information issues, and other sensitive HR-related matter
Front Desk Receptionist
- Handles confidential matters daily relating to all divisions of the State's Attorney's Office
- Takes telephone messages for the staff and forwards calls to staff members or to voice mail system if requested by staff and/ or caller.
- Screens incoming calls and determines whether the callers need to speak to an attorney and which specific attorney they should be referred to for assistance.
- Distributes mail and other official documents to staff in the office.
- Greets and screens visitors who walk into the office.
- Maintains office files and records neat and organized.
- On a daily basis print faxes of time cards and a report of shifts worked from our temp employees for verification before processing their payroll checks.
- Attend all walk in temps and provide them with checks accordingly.
- Verify with timecards shifts are correct, before processing walk in payroll check.
- Process all received time cards faxed from our nursing temp staff, verify them with staffing manager and process their payroll checks so they can pick up later.
- Assist the records clerk with updating our temp employee's files up to date.
- Every Friday prepare the billing of temp employees that worked and send it to the hospital providers for payment of our nursing temp employees
- Receive from accounts receivable department all batches of balanced checks.
- Verify that they are encoded the amounts of the batches are correct and prepare a total amount of all check batches for pick up from Brinks.
- On a daily basis print out a financial statement from the bank and verify that the check batches sent were received correctly and the total balance matches our total.
- Call bank and verify additional debits, credits and outstanding balance showing in the financial statement.
- Verify that all credit card transactions were recorded and transmitted for payments from the merchant companies.
- At the end of each month prepare a spreadsheet in excel showing a balance sheet of all discrepancies and corrections done from the bank statements
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Ceridian Payroll/HR Latitude Certificate
- Oracle HRMS
- Tenet Payroll System
- SAP HR System
- Typing 35-50wpm