Objective: Experienced business professional newly available for roles in Technical Training, Technical Writing, Learning Management Systems LMS , Software Implementation Projects, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Social Media, Business Development, Grant Writing, Presentations, Proposals, Public Speaking, Writing, Sales Account Executive.
- Public Relations
- Public Relations Writing Strategies
- Grant Writing
- Business Communications
- Social Media Special Topics
- Social Media
- New Technologies in Communication
- Event Planning
- Visual Communications
- Publication Design
- Abnormal Psychology Advanced Writing
Employed Graphic Design students and mentored for real business projects.
- Raising money, securing gifts and prizes for events, communicating via social media, developing marketing materials for print ads, developing websites for events, organization of committees, active in event activities and networking for funding.
- Personal Interests
- Aquaponics and Aquaculture
- Green Living and Sustainability
- Traveling, especially like a local in foreign cities
- New York City History Music Tours
- Fashion, Art, Music, Architecture
- Technology and Innovation
- Salary is flexible depending on role and location.
- Health benefits not needed.
- Travel under 20 and within 30-35 miles of zip code 19438 unless partially remote option available .