- Over 6 years of work experience on Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 Citrix PS 4.5, Citrix Xenapp 5.0/ Citrix XenApp 6.0/6.5/, App-V 5.0, Citrix Netscaler MPX/VPX, Xendesktop 4/5/7 VMware ESX,ESXi servers
- Experience in Installation, Configuration Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Citrix Presentation Server on Windows 2003 2000.
- Citrix Load Balancing, Citrix Resource Management, Web Interface, Installation Manager, Citrix Secure Gateway, Netscaler 9/10. Citrix Edge sight, Citrix Access Gateway, App-V 5.0, XenDesktop 5.x /7.x VDI Server's technologies on VMware platform.
- Experience in Migrating project of Citrix Environment Metaframe PS4.0 to Presentation Server 4.5 on Windows 2003 Involved into Citrix PS 4.5 to Xenapp 5.0 Xenapp 6.0/6.5 migrations through replacement and in-place methods.
- Extensive experience on Windows Server 2003/2008/R2/2012R2 Administration, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting. DNS, DHCP, IIS, Routing and remote access, DMZ servers, Active Directory group policies, Veritas and Arcserve Backup Technologies.
- Administrated and implemented server consolidation program through use of VMware ESX Server and VMware Virtual Center servers.
- Expertise in ESX and ESXi servers - Configuration, Installation, Management and Maintenance with High Availability, DRS, vMotion Storage and Fault Tolerance.
- Extensive Experience on vCenter server 4.0, 4.1 , 5.0, 5.1 , 5.5 for managing multiple ESX /ESXi servers and linked vCenter servers
- Experience on server building process, patching, Operating System hardening and server OS image Deployment.
- Hand-on experience on HP Ilo's, Dell and IBM hardware platform Blade servers.
- Worked on a new implementation project consisting 600 Citrix Servers on Windows 2008 R2 Windows 2003 32 bit 64bit includes Citrix ICA 4000 concurrent users approx.
- Worked on implementation and administered Citrix XenApp 6.0/6.5/7.5 farm and new implementation of 64 bit application on Windows 2008 R2 64bit
- Administration of XenDesktop with Citrix provisioning Server, Citrix Edgesight and Appsense, Citrix Receiver.
- Used VMware vSphere 5.1 Infrastructure as a backend for this project.
- Designed and implemented App-V 5.0 environment for 32/64 bit multiple applications.
- Configured App-V 5.0 Servers, App-V Sequencer Machines, and App-V client for Citrix Xenapp and Xendesktop users.
- Created Design implement documentation for App-V 5.0. Packaged 30 plus applications.
- Worked on Desktop Delivery Controller DDC Installed as an infrastructure component on servers, the controlling authenticating users, managing the assembly of users' virtual desktop environments, and broker's connections between users and their virtual desktops.
- Configuring and maintaining the assignments of desktop catalogs and desktop groups according to the machine types as pooled, dedicated, existing, physical or Streamed.
- Worked on machine creation services MCS and ensuring the successful communication between MCS and the hosting infrastructure and the Master Image.
- Ensuring regular updates bi-weekly or monthly to the Master image via MCS-provisioned desktops.
- Designed configured Citrix Netscaler MPX 7500 Primary and secondary node, upgraded v9.3 to v10.0, Configured MIP/VIP/SNIP/NSIP configurations on the Netscaler, Certificates deployment of Netscaler, Licensing for Netscaler, Logo editing for External CAG site through Netscaler.
- Extensive experience in the quick deployment of Desktop Delivery Controller for XenDesktop 5.6 and managing the hosting infrastructure for the desktop machines and ensuring their successful connection to the Host center hypervisors.
- Configuring the controller discovery on different methods in the Active directory.
- Involved into planning, architecture Deployment Citrix Xenapp 6.0 environment on Windows 2008 Servers.
- Worked on Citrix Provisioning Server and have been involved in the installation, configuration of the Provisioning servers and Vdisk Management for XenDesktops.
- Administered AD Active Directory for Windows 2008/2003 including IIS 6.0, GPO deployments, DNS, DHCP configurations web services in .NET framework platform .
- Performed VB scripting to push GPO's to client desktops, Worked on Powershell Scripting.
- Installation, Configuration Troubleshooting of Windows 2008/2003Editions.
- Actively involved in tier3 on-call rotation once in 2 months along with the team members.
Environment: Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix PVS, App-v, Vmware Esx, Window 2008 R2 Servers, Windows 2003 Standard/ Enterprise 32 bit and 64 bit, Citrix PS 4.5
- Worked on a new implementation project consisting 400 Citrix Servers on Windows 2008 R2 64 bit Windows 2003 32 bit 64bit includes Citrix ICA 4000 concurrent users approx. Created a new server 4.5.
- Farm and migrated servers from old XPe MPS4.0 farm. Worked and administered Citrix Xenapp 6.5 farm and Windows 2008 R2 64bit and brokers connections between users and their virtual desktops.
- Worked on Virtual Desktop Agent VDA for XenDesktop5.3, Installed on each virtual desktop ensuring.
- Communication with the DDC and enables a direct ICA connection between the virtual desktop and the users endpoint device.
- Involved into DR/HA project for a datacenter Based on Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Involved with the migration the farm to 4.5 /5.0/6.0. New implementation of Citrix infrastructures.
- Administrated VMWARE Servers Farm comprising of VMWARE ESX 4.1 Servers.
- Management console's Installation Manager for the purpose of deployment the same applications to number of servers.
- Involved with the implementation and administration of Citrix Edgesight 4.5 Managing Netscaler 9 AGEE, Configuring managing Citrix Web interface 4.6/5.3 and migrating Citrix Web Interface from 4.6 to 5.3.
- Involved into Citrix AMC, IIS for Citrix websites, Citrix Web Interfaces Citrix License servers upgrades.
- Troubleshoot issues surrounding the configuration of the environment and troubleshoot application 'collision' issues in the shared environment.
- Windows Server 2003 Active Directory environment, administering DRA, networking issues, User accounts, Computer Accounts, connectivity, Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Group Policies configurations Implemented DMZ Servers.
- Responsible for working on Service center trouble tickets created by users from various locations, working closely with business units inside the organization to deploy various in-house and off the shelf applications on Citrix servers.
- Coordinating with the various applications teams, Intel team for deployment of new environment
Environment: Citrix XenappVmwareesx, Vmware Lab manager, Window 2008 R2 Servers, Windows 2003, Citrix PS 4.5 , XenApp 6.5 Citrix MetaframeXPe, MPS4.0, Citrix Web interface 4.5/4.6/5.3, IIS, Vmware ESX 3.5 Vmware VSphere 4.
- Migration of Metaframe 4.0 environment.
- Installation, Configuration, Maintenance and Trouble shooting of printers and print drivers and aliased printerdrivers which is not supported by Windows Terminal Server Edition for Citrix Metaframe Printing.
- Configured X Windows session for Sun Solaris and usability for end users' profiles. Created and archived server builds using SelfImage 1.2.1, Symantec Ghost, and NTBackup
- Plan, test, implement, and manage the applications on Citrix PS 4 on Server Windows 2003 with Data Store as Oracle 10g and SQL Server
- Plan the hardware seizing of their new Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 on Windows 2003 Standard R2 32 bit and 64 bit.
Environment: Windows 2003, Metaframe Presentation Server 4.0, Web Interface 4/4.5, VMWARE ESX 3.0, SQL Server
- Worked on Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 Servers problems, performing task of trouble shooting, day to day issues-Performing Server Turnovers, Windows Servers Decommissioning, New Windows 2003 servers build, Maintaining Server updates and Patches.
- Managed users on Citrix enterprise PS4.0 XP FR3, deployed on Windows platform and performing administration, run maintenance, load balancing, installations of Citrix servers based on Motorola SOE for MetaframeXpe Sp3/FP3 Citrix PS 4.0.
- Provided 3rd level support 24/7 On-Call of the Citrix Presentation Server environment related issues.
- Coordinating for issues, updates, service delivery and communicating with various levels of management hierarchy.
- Plan, test, prioritize, implement, and manage the applications on Citrix MetaFrame XP and MPS 4 on Server Windows 2000/2003 as they are moved through test and into production environment. Responsible to assist application teams with pre-qualifying and testing potential new applications to add to the shared PS4.0 XP
- FR3 environment.
- Implementation of Citrix application through Softgrid Sequencing -Softricity software on MPS 4 environment.
- Involved in the process of creating Softgrid environment for Citrix applications.
Environment: Windows 2003 Standard/Enterprise Windows 2000 Advance Server, Metaframe Presentation Server 4.0, Citrix MetaframeXPe FR3 on Windows 2000/2003, NFuse, SQL Server, Softricity SoftGrid 3.