- Detailed focused professional qualified for an entry-level Java Developer role, deftly analyzing user requirements and customizing interfaces for internet and intranet applications. Solid understanding of the development lifecycle process through academic training, skillfully employing Java to create a program similar to ITunes as well a checkerboard. High-energy and eager to learn new technologies through personal monitoring of emerging trends. Deepened skills in comprehensive project documentation, including designs, test cases, software coding, expense reports, and Gantt charts through academic projects.
- Completed various class projects, including the development of a lock system using C language proficiencies.
- Met a shortened deadline for the design and development of a hands-free wheelchair using muscle movement. Originated real-world test cases as part of troubleshooting.
- Devised a client-server based system.
Hardware: Digital Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Integrated circuits, PLC, Spectrum Analyzer, Dragon 12, LAN/WAN development
Software: Microsoft Office, C, C , Assembly, Java, Altera, Agile, Mini IDE, Multisim, Eclipse, ICC12, VHDL, Visual Studio, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OSX, SQL, Packet Tracer, Lab View, Scum
Owner, IT Professional Services Company
- Individualized IT solutions for private and commercial clients, including virus software removal and data backups.
- Traveled to client locations to complete preventative maintenance and on-site repair on personal computers and affiliated peripherals.
- Strategized and built wired and wireless networks, configuring routers and firewalls as well as installing anti-malware applications.
Junior Engineering Technician
- Executed 10 large-scale projects by set deadlines, including wet bench and spin rinse dry, capably managing 16 machines.
- Performed design and testing for electrical circuits and mechanical components.
- Manufactured 1M in tools.
- Managed parts procurement, ensuring availability of needed resources to complete projects.
- Tapped to lead the robotics department, testing and repairing circuit boards and sensors for ac brushless motors for such clients as Apple, Texas Instrument, and CREE.