- Accomplished Field Project Manager with 18 year's experience. Completed projects from initial site work through final walk through and close out. Recognized for exceptional professionalism, with a broad spectrum of trade knowledge. I have exceptional leadership and coordination skills. Having delivered projects on time and profitable. I possess the ability to interact with all types of people, from clients to tradesmen.
- A solid work ethic, pride in a job well done and over a 10 year history of perfect attendance. I have an excellent project safety record combined with a high commitment to quality and service.
Professional Skill Set:
- Subcontractor and supplier relations Estimating and budgeting
- Material purchase and management Scheduling and project sequencing
- Contract negations and review Reading and interpreting print
- Draft Job Order contracts sections.
- Quality control and inspections Understanding and implementing Communication skills building codes
Professional Experience :
- Challenge/ Task: Using 7 contract employees I had to protect all merchandise, during normal working hours, without disturbing employees and customers.
- Outcome: By using a network diagram I was systematatically able to rotate the inventory. This enabled the store to remain open and the revue never fell beneath projected sales.
- Challenge/ Task: Came to project after 3 other superintendents had failed to complete the job. My objective was to get the project back on track and working with existing budget get the project completed. I had 12 subcontractors and 15 employees with bad attitudes who needed to work as a team.
- Outcome: By using long range scheduling boards, issuing daily accomplishment tasks and demanding accountability, I was able to coordinate a team effort. By using once a week subcontractor meetings and weekly team meetings, was able to bring the project in on the adjusted time table and within the original budget.
- Task: Develop an 85 store complex with Movie Theater and restaurants in a culture that speaks a different language.
- Outcome: Completed project and had it ready for grand opening in 18 months. Using 80 local labor and numerous local government procedures, came in on budget.