Seeking full time networking related position that will provide a challenging interesting work environment that encourages promotes professional growth.
- Migrate existing CSS load balancer configurations to ACE load balancer.
- Implement ACE load balancer configurations for new projects that require high availability and redundancy.
- Configure ACS 5.x and Cisco switches to support 802.1x implementation and rollout.
- Configure and support Cisco routers and switches for Flagstar WAN refresh to support new MPLS/DMVPN branch configurations. Utilizing VRF's, BGP, EIGRP, and PKI.
- Troubleshoot firewalls and capture traffic for debugging applications.
- Document and create processes for network group workflows.
- Troubleshoot Cisco CUBE voice router and peer communications. Verify QOS profiles are implemented in key network devices that support call center and desktop phones.
- Install and configure Cisco Nexus switches to extend IP networking and existing SAN fabrics to new datacenters.
- Support and configure new network equipment for new DR facility. Equipment includes Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000, 2000 series switches.
- Install, Support and configure Cisco 4248UP Fabric Interconnects with Cisco 5108 UCS chassis.
- Primary network architect and support roles. Design and migrate to new network layout. Utilizing BGP, MPLS, VPN's.
- Troubleshoot LAN/WAN, firewalls, routing, switching.
- Migrate point-to-point WAN infrastructure to MPLS, apply QOS/COS policies and ACL's for selection and prioritization of traffic.
- Design, Configure and support networking equipment for remote office moves to new facilities.
- Migrate existing EIGRP PTP WAN to BGP MPLS with QOS. Utilizing BGP multipath for load balancing and fault tolerance.
- Help Educate Business Units about technology and capabilities of IT to leverage for their advantage.
- Design, Configure, and Install AAA life's WLAN, utilizing 5508 wlc's and 3600 series AP's
- Troubleshoot Cisco firewalls, router and switches.
- Troubleshoot/Configure BGP, OSPF, EIGRP routing protocols. Utilize VRF and route maps to segregate routing tables and filter routes between routing processes and protocols.
- Configure Cisco USC 6140XL Fiber Interconnects and Cisco Nexus 5548 switches, Cisco FEX.
- Utilize SolarWinds for monitoring and configuration management of cisco routing and switching equipment.
- Support and configure Cisco wireless 5508 WLC and AP's
- Configure Cisco NAC to enforce security policy compliance on access layer switch ports.
- Perform Payment Card Industry PCI audit then Mitigate/Remediate any issues identified from the scans with servers and equipment to comply with PCI-DSS security standards. This includes patching and configuration management. Perform continual updates to ensure we are compliant with the PCI-DSS security standard.
- Implement Symantec Critical System Protection SCSP host based IPS/IDS for all windows servers.
- Utilize Paessler Router Traffic Grapher PRTG monitoring systems to produce reports on host uptime and availability.
- Manage and monitor TripWire to ensure that hosts are secure and produce security reports.
- Support and utilize Symantec Endpoint Protection to verify that all windows hosts have antivirus protection. Produce reports of the install base, version of the software and virus definitions.
- Management Troubleshooting Microsoft AD.
- Manage Microsoft SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 r2. Set table permissions, import/export of databases, configure mirroring.
- Manage Microsoft Hyper-V server. Manage guest OS, upgrade, and migrate guests to VMWare ESXi 5.1.
- Manage VMWare ESXi 5.1, and VCenter/VSphere.
- Support manage Checkpoint version r65/r72 and Cisco ASA 5500 series firewalls.
- Troubleshoot Cisco routers and routing protocols BGP, EIGRP, MPLS
- Provide operational support Toyota's global production network infrastructure supporting thousands of users worldwide.
- Perform Toyota Way Kaizen Nemiwashi of operational support processes within Toyota corporate structure.
- Perform daily monitoring, troubleshooting administration of Cisco multilayer switched networks.
- Create/assign/modify switch configurations in a Layer 2/3 network.
- Configure trunks between switches/routers using Dynamic Trunking Protocol DTP , VLAN Trunk Protocol VTP , VTP pruning to preserve bandwidth.
- Configure Port Aggregation Protocol PAgP Link Aggregation Control Protocol LACP
- Provide issue resolution to customers both onsite remotely during off-hours as required.
- Support networking, server, client non-standard COTS equipment to projects as assigned.
- Provide detailed, clear weekly status timely problem reports.
- Setup/support of multi-point audio video conferences.
- Responsible for daily operations of server client-side troubleshooting break/fix of PC hardware, software, network printing issues.
- Windows Server support, Active Directory administration, implementation/refresh of server hardware infrastructure.
- Support of HP server hardware of all platforms in large datacenter environment.
- Support VMware 4.x 5.x on HP blade center c7000 enclosures. Configure enclosure switching fibre channel backplanes.
- Install, configure troubleshoot new network switching equipment.
- Troubleshoot physical virtual Windows/Linux server installs, software issues effecting.
- Support Cisco VoIP voice equipment. Provision handsets using SCCP SIP protocols.Utilize Remedy suite of products to perform ticket management resolution, asset management, change control, outage problem reports and a number of Toyota customized proprietary functions.
- Designed, managed provided ongoing support of both the internal/external data network telecommunication systems for support of 200 employees.
- Managed MPRO's federal government customer's Health Human Services network infrastructure.
- Implemented a web CMS system that allowed MPRO to facilitate the exchange of processes, knowledge ideas in a web forum that was compliant with HIPPA rules regulations. This was an operating requirement for MPRO's role as a Quality Improvement Origination QIO for the U.S. department of Health Human Services HHS .
- Maintained backups of all data for all server platforms. Managed a centralized Brightstore backup server with multiple DLT backup devices. Maintained inventory rotation of tapes offsite for disaster recovery.
- Procured Cisco 6509 Switch with Dual supervisor 720. Installed the chassis into the rack all hardware into the chassis. Upgraded IOS configured the switch for the core of the network, which utilized gigabit over fiber gigabit over copper modules with 802.3af POE support.
- Configured Gig-e ether channel bundles, VLANS STP for fault tolerant connections.
- Monitored network equipment, firewall, email, DNS logs to identify resolve operational problems outages.
- Configured firewalls, routers VPN software for onsite remote network access.
- Maintained BIND DNS servers for internal, external internet reverse lookups.
- Configured DDNS zones for desktop/laptop use.
- Installed configured Windows 2003/2000 servers for application hosting, IIS web services.
- Installed configured Symantec anti-virus software updates to all server desktop platforms.
- Maintained Novell NDS server software.
- Designed tested migration process to Microsoft ADS server platform.
- Served as the SPOC Security Point of Contact for the client network. Performed initial discovery reporting of security breaches to Information Security department. This included the monitoring of employees health records.
- Maintained separate HHS SDPS government network.
- Maintained Novell Netware OES GroupWise 7.x systems.
- Upgraded consolidated servers for future migration to Microsoft AD.
- Performed Oracle patching maintenance.
- Installed configured Arcserve Brightstor software agents for nightly backups of all servers.
- Utilized Remedy Incident Management suite for helpdesk ticket tracking, updating resolution.
- Performed monthly maintenance updates to all government equipment located in our facility, including Cisco routers switches, network servers including Windows 2003, Novell OES, AIX. Oracle patching backups.
- Designed, implemented then maintained a SPAMASSASSIN SPAM evaluation scoring gateway that allowed Speedlink to displace POSTINI service. This enabled Speedlink to capture the full revenue for offering anti-spam service to clients.
- Managed /20 block of IP address including subnetting into smaller CIDR blocks.
- Configured provided troubleshooting for DS0-DS3 ISDN circuits. Supported Cisco AS5300 Universal Gateways.
- Troubleshot routing protocol problems with hooks into external routing ASN's
- Created shell scripts to automate system maintenance.
- Configured deployed Postfix/Spamassassin spam virus gateway.
- Troubleshot maintained Bind 9/8.x DNS servers.
- Managed LDAP/Radius enterprise environment for AAA with various NAS equipment.
- Utilized various security tools to monitor secure hosts.
- Managed, configured troubleshot Cisco PIX firewall for PAT, NAT VPN setups.
- Setup documented Asterisk for IVR, Voice mail, PSTN SIP, IAX, H323, MGCP incoming/outgoing calls.
- Created a universal windows 95 98 OS install that spanned all the supported desktop hardware platforms. This allowed for a single install/image to be deployed across the enterprise desktop solution.
- Installed, configured supported Cisco switches routers at corporate headquarters as well as remote sites.
- Supported NetWare 5.x 4.x servers as well as Novell BM VPN services.
- Managed troubleshot GroupWise e-mail servers DNS servers.
- Created managed Netware Application Launcher N.A.L. application objects scripted Windows installs.
- Assisted Helpdesk resolution of end user software connectivity issues.
- Traveled extensively through-out the entire U.S. to upgrade Clayton's WAN infrastructure during 2002.