Experienced and successful Information Technology professional with 11 years of proven work and management experience in multiple capacities. Able to build solid relationships with management partners across multiple levels to achieve strategic goals and provide excellent user support. Skilled manager able to build team motivation, cohesion and enthusiasm. Seeking a position in management that will enhance my education and experience, and where my dedication, drive, and determination will prove beneficial to my company.
- Research, developed, and implemented the migration of company from Microsoft Office to Google Docs saving company close to 50,000 in licensing fees
- Developed and implemented the network and IT infrastructure for 6 car dealerships inter-connected via fiber.
- Responsible for implementation and support for multiple off-site remote location sales
- Developed and implemented a network storage system using FreeNAS for each location within company
- Plans, directs, and ensures the successful management of the IT department
- Accountable for on-time, on-budget, high quality project deliverables, managing entire project, from development and quality assurance, and resource acquisition to coordinating installation efforts
- Responsible for operating and maintaining the IT Help Desk
- Control inventory and upkeep of multiple platform systems
- Volunteer position responsible for public safety
- Completed full Police Officer Safety Training in firearms, first-aid, detention, crowd-control, self-defense, etc.
- Assisted full-time officers in all aspects of patrol, reporting, arrests, and investigation duties
- Coordinated loss prevention efforts at major sporting goods store
- Responsible for protecting company's assets and profits by theft prevention internally and externally
- Responsible for identifying, detaining, and arresting shoplifters and coordinating reporting according to corporate standards
- Represented company in court, testifying on their behalf
- Provided technical support for a web-page design, and e-commerce company.
- Helped trouble shoot problems in designing client's web pages with basic HTML scripting.
- Trained clients in the use of EZNet Tools Webware, Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator.
- Wrote walk-through instructions on the registering of domain names as well as some features of EZNet Tools.