- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010/2009/2006 R2/2004/2000, Visual Studi .NET 2008-2002, .NET Framework v3.5-1.0, SQL Server 2008-7.0, SQL Server Integration Services SSIS , SQL Server Data Transformation Services DTS , Commerce Server 2000/2002, Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Application Blocks, Web Services, Microsoft Message Queuing MSMQ
- C , XML, XSL, XSLT, HTML
- BizTalk Tools
- Orchestrations, Pipelines including Custom EDI/AS2 , Schemas, Transformations, Functoids, Health and Activity Tracking HAT , BizTalk Server Administrator
- Adapters: WCF, SOAP, SQL, HTTP, MSMQ, FTP, File, SMTP
Lead BizTalk developer
- Built complete customer order life cycle from order capture, t processing, t shipment by communicating with seven different internal and external systems. Implemented content based message routing, message filtering, direct binding, synchronous request/response messaging using correlation, and fault message routing.
- Used WCF SOAP web services, MSMQ, SQL, FTP, and files t exchange XML flat file data between various systems.
- Routed failed messages t ESB portal s support team can easily identify issues via their web browser, correct troubled messages if necessary, and resubmit them t BizTalk without ever needing t access the BizTalk console