To obtain a challenging position that will allow me the opportunity to utilize my people skill, quality care - giving, fast learner, team-player, as well as team-leader, excellent communication skills(oral and written), organizational skills, and nursing expertise. When given the opportunity will be great access to your company and staff with a wealth of knowledge gained from a well-rounded background.
Registered Nurse/Health Coach
- Contracted to complete health assessment for the Dual-Eligible Assessment Program .
- Providing care that is respectful of and responsive to individual, Member preferences, needs, and values, and ensuring patient values guide all clinical decisions. Each member enrolls with a primary care provider/medical home.
- An Initial Health Screen is completed upon enrollment.
- A comprehensive assessment will be completed within 60 days of enrollment for moderate/high risk or 90 days for low risk.
- The screening and assessment are used to collect member information regarding: Physical and behavioral health history.
- Preventive care. Level of activity. Medication use.
- Care Team coordinates and arranges care for the member as needed.
- An Individual Care Plan is developed which includes care and support from health care providers, community agencies and service organizations.
- Complete documentation using HEDIS, JIVA, Microsoft Outlook.
- Participate in Care Coordination calls daily to communicate completed assessments to assigned Care Coordinators with First Choice VIP Care Plus.
- Delivery of quality care to assigned caseload of patients.
- Responsible Oasis documentations on all admissions, transfers, and discharged patients.
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease processes, disease/medication management, medication education, wound care, dressing changes, etc.
- Complete schedule home visits with patients.
- Initiation, implementation, revision, and updating of individualized care plans for patient caseload.
- Participation in interdisciplinary team meetings with all other disciplines to ensure effective care planning to prepare caseload for discharge.
- Participation in in-call rotation for Lancaster area with other teammates. Supervision and completion of supervisory visits for LPN and CNA participating in care of assisted caseload.
- Effective communication with physicians, patients, caregivers, all disciplines to ensure coordination and delivery of quality, effeciant care to all patients.
- Effective communications with administrative teammates.
- Impact patient lives and deliver optimal clinical outcomes. Supervision of clinical teammates.
- Developing, mentoring, and inspiring a cohesive team. Creating a thriving, sustainable community for our teammates.
- Assisting Facility Administrator to driving bottom line results of financial management.
- Ensure complete operation and performance of the clinic.
- Manage budgets, forecast expenses, communicate with vendors, order supplies, and ensure compliance.
- Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare.
- Embrace our company’s Core Values: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment, and Fun
Registered Nurse/Case Manager
- Served as staff hospice nurse.
- Provided direct supervision of nursing assistants.
- Conduct home visits for terminal ill patients, complete admissions of new patients as needed, complete assessments, reorder medications as needed, pain management, participate in care plan meeting with all disciples, initiate and staff crisis care hours, complete death assessments, and post mortem care, and support of family members of terminally ill patients.
- Participate in IDG meeting and complete care planning for assisted caseload.
- Initiate, terminate hemodialysis treatment for patients in the chronic setting.
- Administration of intradialytic medications as prescribed.
- Complete physical assessments pre and post dialysis treatments.
- Complete initial and comprehensive assessments for care plans.
- Act as charge nurse in the absence of the nurse administrator.
- Supervision of patient care technicians.
Confidential, South Carolina
Nurse Manager I/Health Regulation Surveyor
- Conduct health surveys in hospital, dialysis facilities, rural health clinics, outpatient therapy, etc.
- Enforcing the regulation for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Completing Statements of Deficient Practices for noncompliance in the different entities.
- Completing follow-up survey visits to ensure facilities are back in compliance with the regulation for Confidential in order for entities to receive payment for provided healthcare services.
- Requires strong communication skill, writing skills, computer skills, critic thinking skill, organization skills, and overnight travel.
Assistant Director of Nursing
- Provided supervision of all nursing staff for 142 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility.
- Performed health screening for new employees, quality assurance of documentation, performed direct nursing care to residents as needed, staff shift periodically, acted as liaison for residents and staff of facility, address resident/family complaints, conducted employee disciplinary actions, assisted with admission, readmission, transfers, and discharges of residents.
- Participate in on-call rotation with other registered nurses.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes