SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Multiple professional configuration certifications CICM, CISCM, CCMP International Society of Configuration Management
- Conscientious Release Coordinator known for the ability t implement the uniform method for software version control.
- Software Testing Debugging
- Test Plans and Script Development
- Configuration Troubleshooting
- Project Management
- Accomplished in coordinating with multiple teams t release software and mitigate risks.
- Ability t clearly communicate through multiple layers in the organization including Managers, Testing Engineers, and Developers.
- Excellent record of stable deployments and resolving issues. Issue: National Insurance Producer Registry NIPR Department was experiencing issues with deploying stable software. Resolution: Ensured developers reviewed test environment files and then signed off that files were correct and stable. Held meetings t identify dependencies database changes/connections and dependent code/applications that could affect the release. Gained buy in from attendees t resolve those dependencies.
- Platforms and Tools
- Software: LoadRunner, HP ALM Quality Center, HP uCMDB, Badboy, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, FrontPage, Visio, Access , Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Adobe ImageReady, Dreamweaver
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista/7 , Unix Sun Solaris, AIX , Fedora, Zorin, Ubuntu
- Servers: Apache, Tomcat
- Review and approve document packages from development that include Technical Release Notes, Testing Results, and Build Files prior t code moving t higher environments.
- Maintain Subversion with each iteration of code builds and technical documents.
- Track code versions in each testing and production environment.
- Coordinated and managed code releases t the different environments with business analysts, testing teams, DBAs, and business partners.
- Worked with the client and business partners in order t maintain/update environments.
- Ensured application documentation was updated for each software iteration.
- Was responsible for managing and monitoring the change control processes.
- Utilized Jenkins and Ant t build and deploy code.
- Assisted with test environment shakeout and readiness.
- Designed, wrote and executed scripts for testing performance of applications using Badboy and LoadRunner scripting tools.
- Evaluated and tested new or modified software programs and software development procedures used t verify programs function according t user requirements and conform t established guidelines.
- Directly participated in test plan development, QA automation software development, test plan execution, results analysis, and reporting.
- Worked closely with software developers and architects during design reviews of applications t devise test strategies and use cases for testing.
- Coordinated load tests with DBAs and Software Architects t monitor database connections, server CPU, and memory usage.
- Was responsible for running automated regression tests after each QA code deployment t ensure the modified application was functioning properly and each container was running.
- Developed and implemented procedures for applications developers t follow when submitting new/enhanced code t test and production environments.
- Identified potential issues with software releases and work with appropriate development staff t resolve issues.
- Issue: NIPR Department was experiencing issues with deploying stable software. Resolution: Researched, wrote, and implemented procedural steps that reduced code deployment issues. Ensured developers reviewed test environment files and then signed off that files were correct and stable.
- Received the NAIC Star Award for the successful implementation of internal audits which reduced the number of code release errors t just one in nine months from an average of 3 per month.
- Provided Technical IT support t the following insurance departments: All 50-states and U.S. territories domestic / foreign insurance companies for NAIC's online applications.
- Received the NAIC Star Award for support on the Hurricane Coordinated Data Call application for Katrina, Rita, and Wilma. In one week, handled 257 hurricane support requests in addition t normal workload.
- Accountant II responsible for collecting commercial lines receivables for a four state territory with approximately 100M in premiums.
- Decreased Accounts Receivable as follows: - 0-60 days by 25 - 60-90 days by 28 - 90-120 days by 45 .
- Methodically analyzed receivables t update contacts and addresses.
- Instigated contact mail, call, fax t ensure bill was routed t proper person/department.
- Established and maintained communication followed through with any information or updates t secure account collection.
- Supervised and coached five-member Commercial Lines Collection Accounts team. Trained new accounting staff on the use of accounting software applications and procedures.
- Negotiated payment plans and collateral on past-due accounts.
- Underwriter responsible for underwriting for a tri-state territory valued at 10M. This territory was unprofitable and had a 78 underwriting rati with breakeven being 71 .
- Developed and implemented territory plans t balance structure and growth that resulted in a 64 underwriting rati and all agencies being profitable.
- Trained personnel on underwriting procedures t include assessing and pricing risk and t ensure agency profitability.