Summary of Qualifications
- A proactive and goal-driven professional with 20 years experience in health care management and administration. Self-initiator and problem-solver with a demonstrated history of managing various projects with delivered work efficiency and multitude of versatile skills that helps transfer int a setting which will deliver customer's needs.
- Core Competencies
- Team Leadership Process Improvement Negotiation
- Vendor Relations Communication Skills Project Management
- Policy and Procedures Conflict Management Adaptability
- Currently oversees Arrhythmia Services Department
- Organized and implemented a reading workflow system for our Cardiologists t efficiently read our remote ICD and HF reports which resulted in up t 114,900 in revenues earned within a year.
- Mapping projects together with our Cardiologists and IT involving our new pacemaker website, resulting in an integration that sends all reports over EMR t be read and signed electronically, which enables our cardiologists t read reports from any location.
- Negotiating with outside vendors in purchasing software contracts and various scanning equipment.
- On own, created policy and procedure manuals for new employees.
- On own, created excel spreadsheets t track monthly reports of holter and event monitors and pacemakers for our Cardiologists and Managers. As a result, an average annual data shows our workflow system of 960 holter scans, over 1,000 downloads for events and up t 2,000 for trans-telephonic pacemaker checks.
- Lead Scope Tech and PRN Cardiovascular Tech
- Monitored and interpreted arrhythmias on acute care patients
- Communicated with the appropriate nurses and physicians regarding lethal arrhythmias
- Performed quality checks on our equipment
- Performed electrocardiograms
- Edited electrocardiograms for physicians on our software programs