Executive IT professional with experience in domestic and international communications technologies, including consulting services. Proven leader with the ability to manage dynamic team environments while providing strategic direction and leadership. Demonstrated success in executive level decision making, implementing complex transformation strategies, setting strategic cost savings direction, managing platform mix and leading the launch of SIP telephony technologies on a global basis.
- Developed strategic enterprise architecture promoting enhanced virtual communications via Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft.
- Defined overarching technology solutions while articulating architectural issues, risks and mitigation strategies.
- Managed the design and implementation of complex video/data/voice infrastructure transformation strategies.
- Established cost savings initiatives focused on business objectives with emphasis on and around SIP.
- Developed enterprise vertical suite of voice applications, IT Engineering Standards along with Best Practices.
- Provide architectural and technical consultation ensuring relevant staff is aligned for deployment and support.
- Financial background specific to negotiations and budgeting while managing and aligning vendor services.
- Manage Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestiture company initiatives on a global basis.
- Defined transition and transformation roadmaps aligned with end state architecture and business.
- Designed Unified Communication architecture encompassing voice, video and data along with required security.
- Developed business cases to include financial impact, strategic architecture, risks and overall vision of business.
- Optimization/cost savings strategies between years 2008 - 2013, totaling 6.4 Mil. with recurring at 2.8 plus Mil.
- Managed and developed mobile solution and cellular capability to support user community/Contact Center agents.
- Developed and implemented Multi-Media virtual Contact Center across regions.
- Recognition and understanding of cultural differences while leading virtual cross-cultural, cross boarder teams.
Director of Enterprise Voice Technologies
- As a business-minded leader accomplishments are noted in aligning mission-critical technologies with organizational and business objectives. Proficient problem solver in order to create on-target and timely solutions promoting delivery of key projects while meeting tight deadlines and budgetary limits. Strategically focused in deriving successes while defining objectives, optimizing infrastructure and performance of the various teams to accelerate end state goal.
- Exceptional understanding of all intricate elements in conducting global business while mastering the technology aspects and promoting cultural transformation. Leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive transformation of an organization with focus on design, planning, and implementation of IT's short and long term strategies.
Director of Enterprise Voice Technologies
- Fulfillment of a global position of which commanded concentration on furthering an enterprise strategy so as to incorporate a carrier infrastructure and IP Telephony technology on a regional basis. This role brought to fruition the enhanced, flexible, feature-rich, cost-efficient converged model, leveraging centralized operational synergies across the regions. Directly responsible for globalizing the architectural design, incorporating greater agility, enhanced productivity through mobility, added resiliency along with dramatic recurring cost savings.
- Developed enterprise strategic designs of voice and data technologies and associated applications.
- Contact center designs including Hospitality along with providing global standards around voice technologies.
- Vendor management and contract negotiations.
- Instituted enterprise security for IP Telephony.
- Extensive project management and alignment of resources.
- Optimization /cost saving strategies including years 2003 2007for a save of 7 Mil. and recurring at 8 Mil.
Director of Voice Technologies
Developed and directed global enterprise so as to provide strategic positioning through architectural design with focus on back office operations, contact/call centers, consolidation and acquisitions. Championed market driven efforts in designing cost effective telephony architectures and alignment of data networks specific to the financial and insurance verticals so as to optimize technology and resources while promoting enhanced customer servicing. Specific focus was given to delivery of services with emphasis on speed-to-market for long and short-term initiatives along with nimbleness.
Technology Manager for OCIO/CTO
- Assessed worthiness of communications when considering acquisitions and/or consolidation.
- Presentations given to business divisions on emerging and existing technology functionality.
- Derived annual savings of 340,000.00 through contract consolidation with domestic carriers.
- Designed call center solution for SunAmerica with a derived save of 764K and annual saves of 248K.
- Responsible for designing new and existing contact/call centers in order to provide intelligent, feature-rich, virtual environments. Assessment, consolidation and advisement of voice/data technology platforms, incorporating project management expertise for uplifts of AIG's domestic and international facilities. Research, documentation and proof-of-concept surrounding new and upcoming contact/call center related applications and associated technologies.
- Negotiated global contract with Alcatel, providing upfront savings of 1,042,850.
- Provide project management and technical expertise/oversight for enterprise contact/call centers.
- Provided standards for IPT, PBX, VR, WFM, pre/post routing, and security for enterprise environment.
- Integration of Genesys, CTI, IVR, WFM, VR and CRM applications specific to the contact/call center.
- Advised senior AIG management of investment opportunities and feasibility.
- Risk assessments focused on interdependencies, recovery process and procedures around critical applications.
- Identify inefficiencies within the organization so as to provide cost saving opportunities.
Emerging Technologies Telecom Administrator
- Evaluated, tested and recommended call center technologies for global standardization. Developed white papers detailing the specific business requirements as determined by AIG that included: PBX's Lucent, Nortel, Siemens and Aspect , network /premise based routing GeoTel and Genesys , speech recognition Nuance, Speech Works, Philips and VCS , voice recording Dictaphone, Nice and Comverse , IVR platforms Edify, Generations, Conversant and Brite , workforce management IEX, Blue Pumpkin and TCS and CTI applications Genesys, GeoTel and Aspect's Portal .
- Designed and implemented international contact center environments, which included project management.
- Developed business case and project plans for the deployment of technologies.
- Provided technical assessment and recommendations of facilities for AIG acquisitions i.e. fill banking charter
- Developed security standards for AIG which included on-site assessments in Argentina and Hong Kong.
- Analysis of enterprise worthy telephony technologies to support diverse business models.
- Provided technical architectures and advisement for contingency capability.
Northeast Voice Manager
- Responsible for supporting and designing all voice related applications/configurations specific to disaster recovery for the northeast territory. Applications consisted of ACD, IVR and VR functionality for financial institutions as well as trading room environments. Provided technical engineering support to sales staff for new and existing client base. Introduced and developed new technology services as part of the offerings incorporated by Comdisco.
- Developed and instituted voice standards for Comdisco.
- Managed voice services expansion into new and existing facilities.
- Engineered network infrastructure to support voice technology services for client base.
- Introduced and standardized new telephony technologies into call center environment.
- Educated northeast marketing and sales force around voice technologies.
- Primary responsibilities included provisioning architectural designs and the build out of voice and data networks to service client base of which extended throughout all Comdisco facilities. Managed vendor relationships and negotiations regarding pricing and purchasing of carrier services and related technologies.
- Consulted with clients to evaluate, design and implement voice services.
- Supervised telecommunications staff, coordinated scheduling and training of new employees.
- Designed voice and data network topologies.
- Advised management of cost saving and efficiency opportunities
- Project coordination and product development of which included new technologies.
- Presented business aligned technology offerings for new and existing clients.
- Managed N.Y. metro high-speed, multifunction backbone comprised of OC-48/12/3 SONET Fiber Optic Rings.