- Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information TS/SCI clearance and CI Polygraph. Currently cleared for TS/SCI based on Special Background Investigation SBI completed in July 2009 by Defense Security Service.
- Team member on HPC engineering team delivering service and maintaining uptime to systems and programs nationwide.
- Served on enterprise development team creating and managing several processes and programs deployed worldwide.
- Responsible for providing software/hardware tech solutions of IT requirements across four separate domains.
- Maintains day-to-day integrity and availability of the network along with all network devices and resources.
- Test security policies against organizational and industry standards.
- Years of experience with user accounts, profiles, groups, email, and troubleshooting.
- Has lead and conducted various large scale system migrations for operating systems and applications.
- Built Standard Operating Policy for both System Administrator and Help Desk use. Created documentation to support various IT projects.
- Troubleshoots hardware and software failures of COTS, GOTS, open source, and bespoke multi-vendor server environment.
- Solves complex hardware/software issues performs both remote and hands-on break/fix.
- Creates daily reports of actions and repairs for project management, provides training and on-boarding assistance for new technicians.
- Performs hardware and software support for mission-critical Special Purpose Devices.
- Contributes to documentation to support repair, diagnostics, and workflow between on and off site technicians, day shift, night shift, and engineers nationwide.
- Installs complex voice and video telecommunications equipment and peripheral devices. Oversees site preparation activities including conduit, power, and signal cable runs.
- Built technical library for a catalog of over 80 individual types of hardware- ranging from servers, routers, switches, and other various equipment and end-user devices.
- Analyzes, tests and repairs voice mail network alarms, file systems, disk drives and networking for multiple network designs, software versions and hardware platforms.
- Integrates, installs, and tests complex telecommunications systems in accordance with applicable standards.
- Troubleshoots various VoIP solutions and installs.
- Team Lead on 5-person team maintaining a Windows 2003 Active Directory-based network supporting 3000 users, 100 Windows and Linux servers, and over 1500 workstations. Responsible for all security, troubleshooting, and planning for future upgrades.
- Installed NETIQ Directory and Resource Administration DRA server to provide fine-grain access to administrators and Helpdesk personnel to create accounts and complete trouble tickets.
- Implemented Windows Software Update Services WSUS on Windows domain to control critical and security updates for 165 workstations. Server is critical to maintain Information Assurance posture and IAVAs.
- Created multiple databases and Standard Operating Procedures that improved computer system restoration, management and increased operational readiness for 70 personnel on 4 systems and 3 networks.
- Deployed programs, security updates and computer and users settings domain wide through GPO's and SCCM.
- Administrates data management programs and manages access to public folders containing over 1.5 terabytes of data for nearly 2500 users.