- Project Coordinator Business/eDiscovery Analyst
- Accomplished Project Coordinator and Business/eDiscovery Analyst with more than 12 years of robust experience in delivering comprehensive technical and business solutions, full lifecycle project management, business analysis, staff training, cross-functional team leadership and a proven record of success in effectively aligning technical objectives with business needs for overall business success. Effective Technology Leader with strong people skills and a reputation for staying ahead of the curve through a solid grasp on the market's best practices in order to drive process improvements and improve procedural standards.
- Areas of Expertise
- Process Improvements Information Technology Oversight Project Management Computer Forensics
- Standardization Internal Tracking Tools Data Culling Tools Business/Technology Alignments
eDiscovery Project Manager
- Successfully provides full lifecycle project management for the complete eDiscovery process, which consists of litigation oversight, information management and collection, through production, processing, filtering and hosting processes, tools, software, hardware, key word searches, batch and custodian assignments. Oversees the development and maintenance of metrics, quality control, and verification of all processes during discovery and review. Establishes standards and protocols for eDiscovery staff. Regularly liaises with all levels of clients, vendors, and employees in order to ensure client needs were balanced with technical requirements.
- Dialogues with attorneys and legal assistants to define project scope, and make recommendations for custodian collections, processing, and production protocol.
- Conducts custodian interviews, and contributes towards preparing data to be collected in full alignment with custody protocol.
- Submits the proper requests for custodian collections and collaborates with EDS to ensure consistency on the collection server.
- Serves as the lead for resolving collection and production issues.
- Processed computer forensics and computer data recovery coordination requests and partnered with internal teams to collect forensic images.
- Communicates with vendors regarding project and database set-up, creation of reviewers and users, review pane creation, data block preparation, and communication of review status results.
- Played an integral role in developing internal tracking tools for design, testing, and enhancement.
Security Controls Engineer
- Recruited to spearhead information-security corporate policy and procedure development and implementation for all North American Manufacturing Assembly Plants, while leading organizational efforts to assess all critical systems based on the ITPM. Introduced security processes and procedures, as well as identified risk associated with potential strategies Conducted 19 internal audits of assembly data centers to confirm regulatory adherence with the IT Policy Manual and Corporate Fire Bulletins. Presented findings to senior management and promoted a culture of awareness for both managers and employees.
- Worked with plant leadership to recognize issues and create action plans to resolve them ensuring minimal risk and costs.
- Introduced the practice of internal audit comments on Oracle database issues.
- Communicated company policies and procedures governing corporate security, email and Internet usage, access control and incident response to Assembly Plant IT personnel.
- Led Assembly Plant IT in compiling back up plans for critical applications on the plant floor that were in compliance with the Disaster Recovery Plan as dictated by the North American Manufacturing guidelines and templates.
Security Controls Engineer
- Presented metrics and executive summaries to senior management detailing plant visits and sharing trends requiring more attention.
- Served as the Subject Matter Expert for the IT Policy Manual that was based on COBIT standards, and Fire and Telecommunications Bulletins.
Project Manager, Process Excellence Team
Effectively served on the Process Improvement Team with responsibility for managing the employee process improvement suggestion program for more than 1,400 employees that was built into a QuickBase database. Recognized with the Innovation Award by Intuit for leading the successful program and its positive implementation throughout the organization. Brought together cross-functional team leaders in a sub team charged with reviewing and prioritizing ideas. Analyzed and reviewed as many as 400 suggestions at a time