To obtain a senior project management position providing opportunities, challenges, and rewards.
- Self-Motivated , Problem Solver Effective Verbal Written Communication Skills
- Strong Work Ethic Organized and Dedicated
- Team Player and Partner Accurate and Timely Responses
- Reliable and Responsible Adapts to Change, Drive for Results
BUSINESS SYSTEMS CONSULTANT / PROJ MGMT
- Wells Fargo CORE Loan System - Specific Release/Capability Project Management. Experience with all of the following over the past 8 years that I have been on the WF CORE Loan System project:
- Plans, organizes, and directs the release activities and development based on daily/weekly goals and objectives established with the Release Development Manager.
- Facilitates Release Leadership Meetings, Design and Development Exit Meetings, Architecture Review Meetings.
- Responsible for daily communication of the release objectives and provide info on status to all stakeholders including but not limited to the CORE Leadership, LOB Strategic Leaders/Stakeholders, program and project teams and end-users.
- Partners with the Release Development Manager to coordinate risk management activities, holding team members accountable for risk strategies and mitigation activities. Creates and maintains the Executive Risk Summary and reviews with CORE Leadership, LoB Strategic Leaders and Stakeholders.
- Serves as point of escalation for project management issues.
- Executes and manages established release scope and schedule based on priority.
- Manages team to execute release goals and deliverables.
- Matrix-manages capability PMs to meet their individual release objectives/timelines.
- Facilitates the review, action and approval of changes, risks and issues relative to the release with the other Release Leads and CORE Leadership on a weekly basis.
- Facilitates the Exit Criteria meetings for each iteration with the other Release Leads and CORE Leadership establishes the current risk level for each capability.
- Prior to soft code freeze, conducts formal contingency planning for Release delivery in partnership with the Release Leads, CORE Leadership and key TOG partners.
- Supports Integration Room during integration and User Acceptance Testing UAT .
- Supports Deferred Defect review/process and Fix Pack review/process.
- Mentor team members and groups.
- Tools used include JIRA, Planview, Stamp, Sharepoint, Outlook, Lync, MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint, etc.
F8661/P0009056 CORE CGI EO solution Concluded
- F8661/P0009056 CORE Deal Processing Continues in 2006
- F8825 Alt Lending Website Completed
- F9045 JV Loan Sale Process Transferred July, 05
- F6077 Online Recognition Completed
- F7854 HR/C Survey Completed
- F7477 Retail List Scrub Cancelled by BU
- F8094 NCL Desktop Faxing Cancelled by BU
- F5994 Focus Extract Conversion Transferred May, 05
- F8395 HR ICP Transferred May, 05