HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Manager of IT and Production Departments with experience in technical, business and employee management skills. Controlled the project life cycle to complete technical projects on schedule and within budget. Achieved successful department budget and capital asset management in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Principles. Hired staff that won Employee of the Month distinctions, and handled tough decisions when staff reductions were required. Strong leader and team player who puts company objectives ahead of personal preferences.
- Identifying and implementing IT solutions that increase company productivity
- IT Project Management: ROI determination, schedule management and budget control
- Manage personnel hiring, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Management of other departments that utilize IT services
- Strong background in database and application programming
- Jack-of-all-trades experience in many other IT-related functions
- Have essential 'soft skills' of working with people, in IT customer service environments
- Established Bugzilla 4.2.2 tracking system for problem reporting.
- Implemented Encompix 9.40 Engineer-To-Order ERP System Progress OpenEdge 10.1C based .
- Developed many custom Operations and Financial reports using Crystal Reports XI.
- Development and support of NSI's previous custom-built MRP PDM systems using C , MySQL 5.1, Visual Basic, and reporting using MS Excel VBA and Active Reports 2.0.
- Redesigned portions of the company's intranet website.
- Key member of implementation team to convert from ManMan to SAP R/3 ERP System.
- Administrator for enterprise applications, such as ERP, PDM, and building security systems.
- Developed custom-built SQL Server and MS Access applications to support business processes not covered by enterprise applications:
- Product 1D and 2D barcode, serialization and nameplate database.
- QA non-conforming material and vendor feedback application.
- Machine Shop work dispatch and CNC mill program integration.
- Automated SAP spreadsheet exports, to reduce maintenance from hours to seconds.
- Regulated Sarbanes-Oxley requirements by maintaining SAP account security, and eliminating Segregation of Duties conflicts.
- Managed all IT functions, budget and support staff for the Kirkland, WA facility.
- Performed performance reviews, motivation, and disciplinary action when required.
- When Rockwell Collins acquired Airshow, I managed the program to align Rockwell Collins systems, including projects for network domain conversion, e-mail conversion, remote access conversion, phone system conversion, and client PC image alignment.
- Implemented Track-It system to track IT work orders, and provide automated network inventory for hardware and software licensing.
- Managed other IT projects, such as RightFax integration, IP reconfiguration, disaster recovery planning.
- Managed production of aircraft controllers, including assembly, inspection, and test.
- Supervised 20 personnel, including performance reviews, counseling and corrective actions.
- Interfaced with Purchasing, Engineering and Planning Departments to ensure timely shipments.
- Elected as Manufacturing Department representative for ManMan ERP migration Tiger Team .
- Developed Manufacturing Department capacity planning system.
Performed component-level testing, troubleshooting and repair of production PCB's and assemblies.