SUMMARY: Innovative professional with experience in sales, fundraising, marketing, PR, and Social Media. Possess the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential and manage all aspects of event planning. Exceptional leadership and people skills, organization, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem resolution skills. Thriving in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Director of Programs Events: Responsible for the day to day operations, financials, marketing, all event planning, social networking, memberships fundraising and the Technology Council of Central PA. TCCP is the Harrisburg-based trade association dedicated to growing and developing the Commonwealth's technology industry.
- Budget development and monitoring expenses for events Implement and monitor membership program to increase the number of investors and members the amount of contributions to TCCP. Develop strong networks within the region, develop and grow prospects for potential revenue streams, event sponsorships, volunteer opportunities and to increase the TCCP's visibility and brand awareness execution of various large conferences events. Manage all social media for the council.
- Coordinated the first Pennsylvania Infrastructure Summit attended by 3 cabinet secretaries, 20 CEOs, and more than 400 guests. This program raised 35k and 90k in investor and sponsorship revenue. 2008 2010
- Implemented a statewide Clean Water internet campaign and advocacy initiative leading to 2.3 billion allocated for new infrastructure investment and upgrades in the FY 2008-2009 Pennsylvania budget with the guidance of Kelly Lewis.
- Directed a regional Health Information Exchange program for 2007-2013 350 attendees, raised 76k and garnered statewide.
- Coordinate the Military Information Exchange in 2008 and 2009 Command Call featuring 12 leading area military installations and support activities, improved vendor representation to more than 75 companies, attendance over 400 participants, showcased new technology innovations, and garnered statewide media coverage.
- Completes budget revision and amendments codes and tracks payment of invoices using a Capital Program Management System.Responsible for administering the financial aspects of various federal grants and preparing quarterly progress reports.
- Manages assigned to ensure budget adherence, validity of changes, and attainment of federal and state requirements for all the following grants for the Technology Council from 2008 2012.
- Broadband Grant
- Pennsylvania Fund for Workforce Solutions PFWS :
- Coordinate 2009 -2011 Workforce Grant for AHEDD and PA BLN
- Grant Application Building and Training a Skilled Workforce Workforce Grant
- AHEDD and Pennsylvania Business Leadership Network BLN / PA's Comprehensive Medicaid Infrastructure Grant MIG .
- Advance and Grow the Technology Industry in Pennsylvania Announcement of Grant Availability AGA
- 2012 TechQuest4KIDS program delivery of computers to the City of Harrisburg.
- Directed the re-branding of the Council by upgrading all associated marketing collateral, including a complete website redesign.
- Established a weekly eNews update for an industry association reaching 15,000 business professionals and leaders worldwide.
Solid working knowledge of a variety of systems, project and program management. Adobe, PageMaker, Microsoft Applications: including Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio, SharePoint, CRM, Salesforce, Constant Contact, Dephi, Web Content Management Blogging, WordPress and all Social Networking Marketing
Direct, develop marketing and communication strategies to sell Mount Center solutions to Association, Corporation, Religious Groups and Government Marketing.
- My primary responsibility is to manage and increase sales in different markets in New York.
- Manage 20 sales manages and 250 hourly employees.
- Develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans against a defined geographic region.
- Maintain communication with Key Accounts, while understanding brand performance, customer issues, and trends. Overseeing, Food, Beverage, Sales, Marketing, Catering and Revenue Management.
- Responsible for 13M of revenue base on the following accounts.
- Maintain an ongoing proactive relation with assigned accounts and Travel.
- All Nippon Airline, South African Airlines, Aeroflot Airlines, Singapore Airlines. Traveled international for 4 years
- Responsible for planning and managing the daily food production for a 50M kitchen.
- Working with customer's specifications and quality standard as well as being in accordance with FDA, HACCAP and OTHER REGULATIONS.
- Provided effective leadership to motivate 120 hourly employees and 10 line supervisors.
- Co-founded of Etiquette Divas org, an international project to raise awareness of Etiquette Manners
- Basic Table Manners - a national project to raise awareness of basic manners from K-12. This project will bring together, parents, teachers, daycare providers, schools, across the country to help educate children. Basic Table Manners will help every student learn Social Etiquette and Table Manners.