Sales Marketing Executive
Increasing Sales Market Share over 50 Driving GP Growth to over 45 A self-sufficient, independent, take charge person who enjoys working at a fast, time sensitive pace Exceeding Assigned Goals of 2-5MM consistently for the last 10 years 15 years of Social Media Database Management Industry experience, Experienced in Collaboration Workflow and Document management. Proven strengths in directing all aspects of the sales process. 6-9x pipeline volume, and over 95 forecast accuracy Organized planner with exceptional capability in managing multiple, concurrently running tasks. Strong solution skilled selling professional. An action and results-oriented approach which balance a take charge attitude with teamwork and collaboration. An ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills to get the job done. Trustworthily, highly respected, and interface positively and professionally at the C level Strong presentation skills with a proven track record of presenting in front of large groups of people. Demonstrable success in meeting and exceeding a 4M- 9M quota and have achieved premium sales club recognition for the last 10 years.
- We are an IBM Premier Business Partner in the SWG located in Charlotte, NC. Selling IBM Software. We are certified to sell such brands as ICS Lotus Nettiza Big Data Portal/WCM, FileNet, Forms, SmartCloud, Notes, and MQ. I am responsible for developing specific Collaboration Brand/product specific solutions that address the client's business needs and deliver better vision for client value while supporting brand specific Lotus/ICS, FileNet, IM, Cisco Servers and Switches and WebSphere Big Data business strategies. I am responsible for software/hardware and service revenues associated with all IBM Software Solutions in the US .Orchestrated initiatives for software/service sales associated with IBM Collaboration Solutions, business analytics, enterprise content management, and commerce and sector coverage. Coordinated marketing and field outreach endeavors at local and region-wide levels.
- Built pipeline from zero to 3.5MM and expanded market share by 225 within twelve months of entering position.
- Hit 1mm in revenue first year
- Developed brand- and product-specific solutions for clients in support of business strategies. Managed software/service revenues associated with IBM Collaboration Solutions in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic region.
- Took an existing territory that had been vacant for 6 months with zero pipeline and grew it to over 3MM and the number one territory in the Mid-Atlantic region in one year
- Finished 138 of assigned quota
- Served as key contributor to software/hardware sales deals including a 6MM deal with Lowe's and 7MM deal with Premier Healthcare Company.
IBM/Filebound Premier Business Partner
- Piloted offshore development services to established and emerging technology companies in web application, BPM, and client-server markets in the Southeast U.S. region. Resold FileNet, IBM/Tivoli, Filebound, and S4i software. Headed up business development and national sales initiatives, including field sales and operations. Served as contributing member of the Executive Leadership Team, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Expanded market share by 134 by communicating the company's ability expedite application deployment, increase innovation, and reduce costs while increasing business agility.
- Helped to boost sales to vertical markets e.g. financial services, insurance, retail, and healthcare by leveraging strategic VARs and System Integrators.
- Led sales of ERP, document management, BPO, workflow, and CM solutions in 26 Eastern U.S. states. Assumed additional responsibility of project management as well as solution integration and support. Managed 11-member team of account executives, project managers, and sales support engineers. Developed 29.7MM revenue pipeline and expanded existing business by 40 . Oversaw MQ Software brand operations in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic region, including management of business transaction assurance, data center automation, SOA, EAI, ESM, and middleware solutions. Executed software sales of 2.9MM with Wachovia now Wells Fargo and 2.5MM with Bank of America.
- Delivered above-quota results of 122 7.7MM .
- Honored with Region of the Year Award 2005 2007 .
- Built a revenue pipeline of 4.7MM MQ and generated new business revenues of 2.65MM.
Formerly Magellan Software
- Directly sold document imaging, content management, and workflow software solutions to Fortune 1000 accounts in the Southeast U.S. Led entire sales cycle management process from initial client consultation and needs assessment, through price and service negotiations and final closing.
- Recognized as company's top Sales Rep, earning invitation to President's Club each year.
- Built a revenue pipeline of 5MM and expanded existing business by 60 .
- Attained Top Producing Manager status by achieving personal/team sales totaling an annual average of 6.5MM 25 of organization's revenue .
- Maintained below budget operation at 72 .