- Provides desktop support including dual booting of MACS, hardware upgrades and generalized software support.
- Troubleshoots Printer and Fax issues encompassing hardware and networking support
- Tasked with creating base images for all desktops, laptops, and MACs for the college. For windows using Norton Ghost server with WAIK and Mysysprep and for MACs using Disk Utility.
- Responds to user issues in a timely fashion and documents results using Track-It ticketing system.
- Actively assists Networking team with port testing, rollout of new VOIP, AD maintenance and daily networking issues.
Sr. Support Analyst
- Primary contact for technical support, maintenance, and troubleshooting responsible for broadcast and corporate information systems functioning, for off-site systems analysis and after hour's repairs as needed.
- Effected repairs, after diagnosing complex system issues, including problem resolution and testing within Windows and MAC environments.
- Installed, configured and completed troubleshooting tasks on desktop and laptop systems, and workstations in a heterogeneous environment rebuilt faulty hardware systems installed patches, fixes, and drivers to resolve numerous problems.
- Maintained and reestablished network connectivity within support issue environments. Determined access requirements, maintained password change control, data integrity, and file security for desktop environments.
- Clearly articulated and documented technical findings, issues and outcomes to team and clients alike.
Support Analyst, MIT
- First point of contact for ESPN employees for resolution of connectivity and hardware issues including but not limited to troubleshooting PDA devices, printers, laptops, and desktops.
- Maintained a three tier client application system, was single point of contact from 7:30 PM until 11:30 PM.
- Responsible for server and LAN recovery tasks ranged from documentation to creating, reassigning, and updating problem records to providing routine support, note-taking and generating reports as necessary.
- Resolved complex customer issues fielded inbound calls from Webmasters, as well as from other technical customers.
- Responsible for maintenance of Exchange, Print, and Domain Servers including all software and hardware upgrades as necessary, including diagnosis and resolution of complex issues.
- Furnished support for all computers, laptops, PDA devices, and printers on and off the network.