- Possess broad base knowledge of technology and business both globally and domestically, with experience and in-depth knowledge of operations and technology requirements to support and evolve desktop, storage, network, security, and server platforms. Knowledge includes a track record of project management, designing, optimizing, and operating high volume dynamic technology solutions utilizing world class industry best practices and approaches.
- Professional experience includes extensive years in Program/Project Management, PMO Skills, Business Management, Infrastructure, Network, Firewall, Load Balancers, MPLS, VOIP, Systems, Operations, and Global Data Center build-outs. Security, HIPAA SOX Compliancy/Audits, FDA applications Food and Beverage, PMbok methodologies, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Risk Management, ITIL Processes, Medical claims billing, Medicaid, Medicare, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Architecture and Resiliency including recovery models
- Strong decision-making, leadership, communication, and negotiation skills, which lead to saving millions of dollars in lease restructuring, licensing, and server consolidation.
- Possess various certifications along with experience in Network, Firewalls, multiple platforms such as, UNIX AIX/HP UX/Solaris/Linux , ISERIES, and Windows servers all Flavors of Windows OS , Desktops, and Laptops providing a well-rounded breadth of knowledge in technology.
- Background experience includes business areas of Food/Beverage, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceutical, HealthCare, Mortgage, Home Lending, Consumer Credit card, and other banking industries.
- HIPAA SOX Compliancy/Audits, FDA applications Food and Beverage, PMbok, SDLC, RUP, PMO, Management, Risk Management, ITIL Processes, Call Manager, Business Manager, Medical claims billing 1500 forms, States Medicaid, Medicare, and Medi-gap in CA, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity, Security Products, Architecture and Resiliency including recovery models
- Cisco, Network, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, SANS, Mirroring, Clustering, RAID, MPLS, VOIP, Configure security functions and standards, NPAR, VPAR, LPAR, VMware, Cloud
- Windows 2xxx/NT, HP UNIX, AIX, Red Hat Linux, Solaris, PC base systems, and AS/400 iSeries
- Oracle functions, SQL 2003/2008/2010, ODBC driver setup and functions, DB2 setup and functions, MS Access Database
- Apache, JBoss, DNS, NFS, DHCP, WINS, AD, VMware, NAS, SAN, FTP, TCP/IP, XCOM, PC Express, and other protocols and interfaces, Virus definition management, Patch management, PTF Management, OS release management, Distribution tape management, AS/400 Operations Navigator functions and tools, SQL and other Query language tools and functions, AS/400 BRMS tape library functions and tools, Tivoli TSM , VERITAS, Middleware products such as Websphere, Web services, MQ Series, Messaging, web technologies .NET, Java, XML, Flash, HTML , web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
- PAC2000, Stamps, Business Process Manager BPM , HP ALM, ETL, ICMP, MS Series, Planview, MS Project, SharePoint, Power Point, Excel, MS Project, MS Access, Visio, and NetMeeting/Service Center, esp., PM, IDP, Maps, BMC Remedy, GENTRAN, JDE, Pacific edge, Clarity, Mercury, Aries, Aldea, PeopleSoft, SAP applications, Seibel, Data Warehousing Financial, HR, Enterprise Master Data Kofax, various imaging software.
- Korn Borne Shell and other Unix scripting, Crystal Reporting, Java Scripting, HTML, XML, VB, VBA, VB Scripting, .Net, .ASP, SQL, C/C , RPG, Cobol, and Various other programming languages.
- Interact with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Consult with business and technology partners to clarify and define project scope and requirements
- Create, maintain execute project plans, communication plan, project status reporting, and escalates risk issues as necessary to meet timelines
- Coordinates across multiple groups necessary to implement all initiatives and ensures project scope integrity is consistent across all project plans.
- Facilitates technical walkthroughs and provides clarity on requirements to ensure accurate designs.
- Facilitate technical discussions related to data strategies and technical implementation approaches
- Partners with Technical Leads and Systems Analysts on design and development of timelines
- Coordinate and communicate with data distribution partners regarding impacts from current and future CORE releases and deployment projects.
- Assist in future planning of data delivery changes and upgrades
- Conduct formal contingency planning
- All projects are maintained and managed through Planview.
- Manages and coordinate activities necessary to ensure the successful implementation of all project initiatives.
- Coordinates across multiple groups necessary to implement all initiatives and ensures project scope integrity is consistent across all project plans.
- Clearly documents and recognizes the goals and objectives of all application and infrastructure projects while maintaining the necessary synergy for successful implementation of these projects.
- Ensure initial requirements are identified coordinates hardware installations associated with applications and infrastructure projects.
- Create, maintain execute project plans, communication plan, project status reporting, and escalates risk issues as needed through Planview and other venues.
- Program Manager PM designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team members. Handles complex application features and technical designs. Designs and implements the components required for complex application features
- Responsible for handling 10 million dollar budget and managing over 30 plus resources.
- Provides customer interface for ITO to manage and coordinate the activities necessary to ensure the successful implementation of ITO initiatives. Coordinates across multiple groups necessary to implement an ITO initiative and ensures migration scope integrity is consistently across the project plan.
- Clearly documents and understands the goals and objectives of the application migration.
- Ensure initial requirements are identified coordinates physical hardware installation associated with applications
- Create, maintain execute project plans, communication plan, project status reporting, and escalates risk issues as needed.
- Ensure planned delivery activities are in alignment with long-term technology footprint.
- Provide management and support of MS Project server, SQL server, and SharePoint server for Migration management office.
- Provide all Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and decommissioning management as part of this program.
- Develops and maintains the program Work Breakdown structure WBS and the Master Program Schedule, supported by lower level work stream and project schedules
- Provides routine and ad hoc reports as necessary describing schedule status
- Identifies key activities, milestones, critical path for program, and individual work stream projects
- Communicates schedule related issues to Program Manager and other Program Managers as appropriate
- Synchronizes Master Program Schedule with individual work stream project schedules and support Risk Management
- Assists AIGGS to maintain a continual oversight of program and project major milestones, quality checkpoints, and interdependencies
- Provided and put in place policies and procedures for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- Gathering project requirements, define/document solutions, scope, and associated project costs and estimating effort and resources.
- Responsible for assembling project teams, identifying appropriate resource needs, develop and execute project plans, and assign individual team member responsibilities.
- Function as a team builder for all projects managed.
- Coordinate project activity, including meetings/updates, design and execution of test plans, validating systems and processes.
- Partner with other IT organizations to complete projects and documentation.
- Expert in software implementation lifecycle SDLC/SILC , incorporate industry best practice methodologies.
- The applications included XEN, Citrix, SAP, Web base, Web Portal, Database SQL/Oracle , EDI, and e-commerce for all of Johnson Johnson domestically and globally.
- The infrastructure consists of VMware, NPAR, VPAR, LPAR, Windows 2xxx, AIX, HP, iSeries, various Network gear, and backup environments.
- Ensure compliance with standards regulatory requirements including GxP, HIPAA, SOX Compliancy/Audits, Security, and data protection.
- Work included a close relationship with the application, operations, and IT teams to understand the applications functionality, flow, and dependencies to adequately plan the migration appropriately.
- Accountability for network, server, end user, and infrastructure architecture, design implementation and support for all business applications for this Pharmaceutical Management Company.
- Manage a team of technology professionals managing and supporting 24X7 all aspects of technical services and end user computing, while working closely with CFO,CEO, and business unit Directors to ensure that both business unit driven projects and IT initiated optimization opportunities are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Savings achieved and realized by lease restructuring, licensing consolidation, server consolidation, and virtualization. This environment included MPLS, Cisco networks, Sonic Firewalls, Datacenter servers, and distributed servers, consisting of various Window servers NT/2000/2003/2008 and Red Hat Linux.
- Provide overall strategic vision and planning for network and infrastructure investments needed to accommodate growth and new functionality.
- Effectively manage the design, implementation and support of complex, highly available infrastructure to ensure optimal performance, on-time delivery of features and new products and growth.
- Optimize our investment in infrastructure assets over their lifetime, and establish a program of on-going capacity expansion and refresh. Establish and maintain network and infrastructure standards.
- Ensure alignment of vision and priorities with applications development, operations, and enterprise architecture to achieve desired goals within the context of Opus-ISM IT Long Range Plan and lifecycle management.
- Established and fostered important relationships to assure effective communications and service deliveries for both internal and external endeavors. Handled all budget responsibilities and monitor estimates, as well as, all system and network lifecycle, and vendor management.
- Provided and managed all Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Development and Performance Management, including all ITIL processes for Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management and Incident Management. Ensure compliance with standards regulatory requirements including Gxp, HIPAA, SOX Compliancy/Audits, Security, and data protection.
- Restructured cell phone contracts while providing realized savings to the company, consolidated servers and licenses providing additional savings, and restructured lease lines with various Telco's, while eliminating others and redesigning the network to be more efficient, reliable, and reducing costs.
- Created policies for decommissioning of servers to comply with HIPAA/SOX regulations, as well as created necessary Business continuity plans and Disaster recovery plans.
- Partnered with a company to dispose of old equipment and share revenue for any resale of that equipment.
- Managing, organizing, and created the project plans to migrate all of the McKesson applications running on various servers Windows/HP/AIX/Solaris, Red Hat Linux, ISERIES from a datacenter in Richmond to two datacenters one in California primary and one in Georgia DR .
- Creation of application interviews and run books while working closely with the PMO group to layout project plans in Clarity and MS project.
- Working closely with internal and external application teams and infrastructure teams to organize and develop the necessary plans for the datacenter consolidation.
- Worked closely with our business partners, both internal and external and resources to provide guidance in the development, implementation, and execution of project plans for this consolidation.
- Formed close relationships with the application, operations, and IT teams to understand the applications functionality, flow, and dependencies to adequately plan the migration appropriately.
- Applications included XEN, Citrix, SAP, Web base, Web Portal, Database SQL/Oracle , EDI, and e-commerce for all of McKesson domestically and globally.
- Infrastructure consists of VMware, Windows 2xxx, AIX, HP, ISERIES, various Network gear, and backup environments. The overall strategy for the migration is to use VMware where feasible, consolidate where practical, and to use LPAR iSeries systems.
- Managing, organizing, and created the plans to migrate all of the Avaya applications running on various servers Windows/HP/AIX/Solaris, Red Hat Linux from datacenters in multiple locations to one located in Lebanon Ohio
- Creation of run books for all of the applications while working closely with internal and external application teams to organize and develop the necessary plans for the migration following HP PMO standards.
- Created MS SharePoint Database worked with SQL and SharePoint Servers and created reporting on matrix and rollout schedule for the migrations.
- Work closely with our business partners, both internal and external, and resources to provide guidance in the development, implementation, and execution of project plans for the migration.
- Work included a close relationship with the application teams to understand the applications functionality, flow, and dependencies to adequately plan the migration appropriately.
- Applications included SAP, Web base, Web Portal, Database SQL/Oracle , and e-commerce for all of Avaya domestically and globally.
- Overall strategy for the migration was to use VMware where feasible, consolidate where practical, and to use Branded Zone and/or LPAR for Solaris and AIX systems.
- Managing a 20 million dollar infrastructure project for the acquisition of the Prime Brokerage business from Bank of America into BNP Paribas.
- Worked with internal customers Fixed Income, Equities, Prime Services, etc. to understand specific project needs and deadlines.
- Worked closely with the PMO group providing weekly status reporting and updates on the project progressions to senior management.
- Project detailed moving from two Datacenters in Secaucus New Jersey and Charlotte North Carolina into an internal BNP Paribas datacenter and an external Co-location datacenter.
- Worked closely with internal and external resources and business partners to provide guidance in the development, implementation, and execution of project plans for this migration.
- Work consisted of Telecom circuits, complete Network design and development, Storage SAN, NAS, TSM backups, VERITAS, Netapp , and complete build out of new datacenter at Co-location.
- Managed the entire project from inception to completion allowing this project to complete on time and within budget.
- Past experience with mergers and acquisitions while working for Atlas Copco, Kraft, and EDS was instrumental in providing the leadership and guidance in this endeavor.
- Project was split into various phases. Phase I Datacenter, Phase II Network, storage, server, and Phase III security and penetration testing.
- Possess hands-on experience conducting security assessments, penetration testing, application security reviews, etc. using IDS, TAPS, Foundstone, ArcSite, NetIQ, and others.
- Accountability for infrastructure architecture, design implementation and support for all business applications. Manage a team of technology professionals, while working closely with senior technology and business management to ensure that both business driven projects and IT initiated optimization opportunities are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Provide overall strategic vision and planning for infrastructure investments needed to accommodate growth and new functionality. Effectively manage the design, implementation and support of complex, highly available infrastructure to ensure optimal performance, on-time delivery of features and new products and growth.
- Optimize our investment in infrastructure assets over their lifetime, and establish a program of on-going capacity expansion and refresh. Establish and maintain infrastructure standards both in the Datacenter and field locations.
- Manage vendor relationships, including our corporate global voice, data, and telecommunications spend.
- Ensure alignment of vision and priorities with applications development, global operations, and enterprise architecture to achieve desired goals within the context of Atlas Copco IT Long Range Plan.
- Established and fostered important relationships to assure effective communications and service deliveries for both internal and external projects.
- Managed all budget responsibilities and monitor estimates, as well as, handled complete system lifecycle and vendor management.
- Designed network and server infrastructure while consolidating 3 companies into 2 locations in Charlotte, NC and Rock Hill, SC. Instrumental in providing network and server infrastructure designs, necessary resources and budget to the project, while delivering the project on time and within budget. Designed and developed the server environment based on the Atlas Copco standards and consolidating these multiple server environments into the two locations using some virtualization through VMware and SAN environments to provide a best practice approach. Worked with our vendors to deliver circuits, network and server hardware on time to meet project deadlines.
- Developed the portfolio project and budget for voice over IP at all the Atlas Copco locations throughout North America using Cisco technology. Project consisted of upgrading the current infrastructure environment in order to have the necessary equipment capable for VOIP, as well as, other infrastructure changes and considerations as needed. Gathering all the necessary information for Voice Over IP VOIP infrastructure to schedule all the sites for the rollout including any network redesigns. The completion of this project saved the company millions in excessive long distance, company to company, and 800 number charges.