Enthusiastic and responsible professional who leads teams to unsurpassed productivity and communicates important information with all personnel to ensure continuously smooth operations. Proficient in handling multiple tasks with ease, with great adaptability to any environment. Possesses extensive computer literacy with key programs and the installation and maintenance of medical computer systems. Produces equally impressive results individually or in team settings, without the need for managerial oversight.
Professional Medical Experience
- Information Systems Tech
- Installed and maintained computers and printers on the Local Area Network LAN , while managing 3M Coding software for the Medical Coding Department.
- Acted as the help desk coordinator to troubleshoot and provide customer service for computers and paging device issues.
- Installed and maintained PC's for personnel's at-home medical coding and billing practices.
- Plant Operator
- Provided hands-on supervision of five full-time employees, trained new plant operators on SOPs and ensured practices were in compliance with company standards, while maintaining all standard documentation.
- Ensured cleanliness and safety of environment and machinery in accordance with company policies.
- Transport Technician
- Maintained vehicle maintenance and scheduled monthly check-ups, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Produced correct and current documentation on vehicles, handled detailed inventory of items in the shipping and receiving department and drove and maintained flat-bed and class B vehicles.
- Assistant Program Manager
- Oversaw daily company operations, supervising 20 full-time employees to productivity beyond the organization's expectations.
- Coordinated services between the company and contract providers, while maintaining standard documentation in accordance with contract-provider requirements.