Human Resources Assistant/generalist Resume
Experience and knowledge in HRMS/PeopleSoft/Oracle Systems, Excellent written and oral communication skills, Ability to multi - task and work in a fast paced and always meet deadlines, Excellent employee relations skills and payroll skills, Knowledge of state laws concerning employee relations, excellent analytical skills and knowledge of current trends for best practices in leadership and organization.
Human Resources Assistant/Generalist
- Administer FMLA and STD and other Health Benefits Conduct mandatory trainings in Workplace Violence, Sexual Harassment, etc Act as liaison for Workers Compensation and Training Officer Interpret and review contracts for bargaining/union employees
- Review and interpret information using HRMS/PeopleSoft and HRIS system
- Conduct orientation and/or onboarding for new employees
- Prepare reports using data from HRIS system Prepare affirmative action plans for organization and ensure hiring goals are met Recruiting for talented candidates
- Manage and conduct interviews Create and make adjustments to job descriptions
- Act as change agent Interpret, educate and explain to employees their various benefits and compensation
- Attend arbitration meetings Manage training program for entire workforce of 130+ employees
- Manage and process grievances; unions and employees
HR and Payroll Specialist
- Solve complex payroll and HR related issues for employees in North America, Canada and Puerto Rico Relate information regarding company policy on varying issues to employees
- Prepare, process and explain employees’ compensation as it relates to short term disability and long term disability and retirement
- Attend regular monthly trainings to improve skills and learn new trends in the field Review and interpret information using HRMS/PeopleSoft and HRIS system Provide information to employees and HRs on Pay and HR related issues
- Perform analysis on HR and Payroll data and determine required actions Managing HR/Payroll related transactions for over 10,000 employees
- Conduct employee data management activities within established service levels Maintains accurate records; HRMS/People Soft, files, applicants and others as needed.Verifies I-9 documentation and maintain accurate records.
- Inform employees of their benefits and policies of the company Provide support and process application in recruiting candidates for open positions
- Interpret, educate and explain to employees their various benefits and compensation
- Assists the teacher in planning and maintaining a safe, clean, learning environment and ensuring the well-being and safety of the children in his/her care.
- Follows the Head Start Program Performance Standards, all RCDC policies and procedures.
- Exhibits a genuine nurturing, caring attitude to all children. Maintains a cooperative attitude of working together with the teacher, volunteers, parents, and program specialists in planning and implementing activities.
- Assists teacher to implement the developmental assessment for each child to determine the child’s strengths and areas in which each child may need help. Plans with and assists the teacher in preparing materials and supplies in advance for activities.
- Assists the teacher in maintaining confidential child classroom folders, by collecting monthly samples of children’s work.
- Ensure daily lesson plans are implemented Leave feedback and report for Teacher Facilitate in students’ learning experience Provide support to ELL Teacher Push into classroom to assist general classroom teacher with instruction Interpret and explain academic language and concepts Complete various task needed for the ELL teacher as well as other Administrative and clerical responsibilities to support school of 900 and 120 staff
- Provide excellent customer service clerical responsibilities to business executive in a fast paced environment Investigated errors and discrepancies with customer accounts, reviewed customer information, billing/error reports, scan documentation, and correct customer names and addresses when requested Make follow up calls for reservations with contracted companies
- Solve difficult customer issues in a polite and professional manner
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements to include flights, ground transportation, accommodations for CEOs and higher level management personnel, as well as being responsible for scheduling itinerary.
- Protect pertinent information for clients, which included travel arrangements, credit cards and other private information
- Interacted with customers via telephone, e-mail, to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues
- Corrects errors and discrepancies on customers’ billing statements as necessary while effectively and efficiently providing a great customer service experience
- Used my analytical skills in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet to ensure productivity is achieved
- Cleared inbox in work queues and assisted in our collection and clarifying of outstanding receivables and invoices which involved speaking with customers in resolving billing issues
- Provide support to HR team with a wide-range of HR matters including hiring and staff training and development based on needs assessment
- Prepare documents necessary for important meetings and training Develop a training program to facilitate the goals and objective of the Confidential Schedule, organize and interview candidates for open position Coach and train new and existing team members on policies and procedures as needed
- Resolved complex policy issues and assisted corrections of pay data Performed employee data management activities within established service levels
- Provide structured training to staff to ensure compliance Order supplies and ensure that office is equipped at all times Prepare monthly schedule for staff
- Ensure that client and staff files are secured and filed appropriately Facilitate in adults’ training to ensure compliance and efficiency
- Screen candidates and ensure relevant training is maintained and current Conducts new employee orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of company policies/procedures. Attends in-service training, seminars or other opportunities for professional development as made available by the Agenc
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes