SCCM Package Coordinator Technology Specialist
Customer service focused IT professional with fourteen years of success meeting technology needs for end users experienced in leveraging software and systems life cycle expertise to ensure tools and environments remain highly available, usable, and secure. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills adept at engaging directly with customers to identify needs and pain points, propose solutions, and lead efforts to resolve technical issues quickly and completely, building positive relationships and trust between users and IT team.
Areas of Expertise:
Systems / Business Analysis
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Technical Scope: Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, Windows 7 64 bit, MS Office 2013, IBM Lotus Notes 8.5, IT Infrastructure, Software Management SCCM , VMWare V-Sphere Client, ClearView Web Client
- Key Achievements:
- Led a team in a successful migration project with a diverse functional group to transition systems and applications from one platform to another and upgrade applications to newer releases e.g. SAP ECC, PLM, PDM, etc. .
- Transitioned over 60,000 employees from Windows XP to Windows 7 to mitigate risk and standardize an approach to procure/maintain a secured desktop environment.
- Led a team of contractors to package and deploy software using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager to a global desktop environment e.g. SAP FrontEnd .
- Led and defined processes and best practice approaches to implement software maintenance agreements/systems/applications.
- Liaison between Third Party Packaging team as well as the In-House Packaging team and the PNC user base to ensure software is packaged as expected
- Work with package Owner/SME and Vendor if necessary to gather package requirements and detail for proper functionality within the companies environment.
- Escalate immediately any issue which may cause delay for any package that can't be readily resolved
- Monitor and Manage he Media Access Library MAL on SharePoint tool for any package that has a process step change. Assign team member that package to move forward with SCCM Steps to prepare package for the next process phase UAT.
- Monitor and Manage UAT Issue log on SharePoint for any UAT issues created as result of unexpected package behavior, VM issues then assign issues to team members for troubleshooting
- Conclude successful UAT to all PNC stakeholders
- Create VMs for UAT process, decommission VMs once they've been used.
Technical Specialist Windows Platform,
- Technical Scope: Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, Asset Management, Windows 7 64 bit, MS Office 2010, IBM Lotus Notes 8.5, IT Infrastructure, PC Hardware Software Management SCCM , Security Management, Service Now
- Integral member of PC Management Program PCMP Team participate in variety of projects as part of formal, multi-year plan to manage / reduce risks and total cost of ownership TCO for acquiring, maintaining, and retiring computers and software enterprise-wide. Build standardization into all aspects of computer support. Provide globally consistent and ongoing refresh of entire client system environment, and implement controls to ensure all purchases pass through IT and align to strategic direction. Gather and pre-package software for North American PCMP rollout collaborate with program SMEs to ensure proper integration into, and functionality with, company network.
- Led team to complete SCCM rollout and systems migrations at five production plants along west coast facilitated communication / training for plant employees and management.
- Conducted executive and plant management 'road shows,' identifying points of contact and coordinating meetings, distributing countdown messages to deployment groups, and providing training plans, curriculum, and instruction for all five locations.
- Significantly enhanced company capacity for managing IT assets and reducing costs while providing service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Deployed encryption technologies to support SOX and related industry compliance and reporting requirements.
- Provided customers with ability to install software with testing and approval in live environments, minimizing technical and legal risks to company.
- Implemented standard remote control capabilities to cut required travel and decrease downtime.
- Automated distribution from central location to reduce cycle time and costs for enabling future technology rollouts while increasing agility for addressing new threats and licensing concerns.
IT Helpdesk Support Specialist,
- Served as Team Lead on company's initial forays into PCMP planning and led cross-functional project team as Project Manager during Traveler Proof of Concept POC project for top level executives and selected global end users
- Managed highly successful project, laying groundwork for current go-live in three of four global regions.
- Delivered training that lowered onboarding time of new IT Support personnel.
- Participated in Kaizen event that streamlined and improved IT communications company-wide.
- Expanded and strengthened skill set by earning valuable industry credentials MCITP, MCDST, MCP, and HDI Support Center Analyst certifications .
Consultant, Computer Analyst / Technician,
Technical Scope: Remedy Service Desk software
Delivered Level 1 and Level 2 troubleshooting and support services to IT Global Service Desk Team and Client Platforms Team. Received technical assistance requests via meeting, phone, and electronic messaging researched problems, and diagnosed and resolved hardware and software issues quickly, and escalated urgent issues to appropriate teams in line with service desk SOPs. Administered Remedy service desk software to log, document, track, and follow up on resolutions. Prepared daily and weekly activity reports for management review.
Initially hired to provide Level 2 support, but was transferred to Level 1 following organizational restructure quickly demonstrated exceptional technical proficiency and customer service commitment to earn promotion back to Level 2 support.
Instructed all Microsoft courses offered in the Adult Education department. Also Supervised IT Instructional department, scheduled instructors with courses. Solicited local company's and earned their business for educating their employees with specialized courses to fit company's needs.