Hr Manager Resume
3.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
Seeking for a position as a HR Generalist in a well organized and well reputed organization where I will get a proper platform to push my career in this field and a chance to enlighten my skills by providing efficient services.
- 5 + years of solid experience in HR services.
- Always worked with devotion and performed all assigned duties.
- Use clear and concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to perform daily duties.
- Resourceful, energetic, competent, multi - task and results-oriented.
- Planned and delivered employee development programs.
Confidential, Irving, TexasHR Manager
- Prepare and place all internal and external advertisements for Recruitment.
- Full cycle Employment Process starting from on-boarding to termination.
- Receive applications,record in HR database and send acknowledgement letters to candidates who have applied for the post.
- Arrange interviews in accordance to with panel member's availability.
- Where HR is participating in interviews,organize interview space and set up the room for interviews.
- Prepare and send out successful and unsuccessful letters to candidates.
- Prepare all new contracts and employment package, follow up with interviewers on commencement formalities
- Conducting Induction & Orientation for new Joinees.
- Helping the Sales & Marketing team.
- Experience on US IT Recruitment (C2C,1099, W2 etc)
- Experience in HR paperwork, government paperwork for OPT/CPT,H1B, H4,L1,L2, I-9,E- verify etc.
- Employment based method of PERM Labor Certification - LC Filing, I-140, ETA 9089, I-485, I-131, I-325A etc
- Maintaining LCA (ETA 9035 E) & Public Access files
- Assist in Payroll Processing (ADP)
- Assist with the arrangements for organizational training.
- Collect incoming publications for training courses and investigate other training opportunities for staff.
- Book all training courses for employees.
- Record all training completed by employees in the HR Database.
- Maintain the HR Data Base and regularly update the personnel information.
- Maintain personnel filing system.
- Ensure all Workers’ Compensation claims documentation is completed and provided to insurer.
- To assist with the administrative duties of the appraisal and salary review process.
- Maintain and update personnel records for staff (paper and electronic)
- Record leave and staff changes
- Update the Staff Handbook
- Making Travel Arrangements
- Arrange meetings
- Keep filing up to date
- Scan paperwork for electronic filing
- Produce reports from the personnel database
- Prepare paperwork for outgoing faxes and courier packages and managed shipping and receiving activities.
- Assist in coordination of office services such as housekeeping, purchasing office supplies, ordering catering when needed and maintain office equipment (computers, fax machines, printers, photocopy & telephone system.)
- Maintain routine correspondence and draft appropriate responses.
- Provide response to general HR enquiries verbal or written.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes