Dedicated EDI Developer/Analyst with ten years' experience creating maps and setting up new business partners, with as many years working with freight and 3rd party logistics in a warehouse environment. This includes the complete setup and implementation of a new system and integration in to existing systems. Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills as proven by the track record of many successful projects. A great multi tasker who learns quickly and can meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, working independently or as a team member.
- Ten years working with Gentran Sterling EDI software following X12 standards, versions 4010 and 5010, including setting up and testing new trading partners and maps.
- Worked with ANSI transaction sets 810, 850 orders , 855, 856 ASN , 210, 214 and 997.
- Transmitted EDI data via FTP, AS2, HTTP, SMTP or in flat file format.
- Successfully built and managed a new IBM Sterling Commerce EDI system and integrated data bases in to three other new systems including JDEdwards and PFSmart, working with internal and external customers.
- Strong background in a distribution and retail environment, working with domestic and international logistics, including downloading rate tables, freight calculation, and label printing, while working with shipping carriers such as UPS and FedEx.
- Over ten years in leadership roles including data interface project, integration of new sister companies in to existing AS400 systems.
- Created and managed projects and developed processes for many new systems, including the implementation of first outlet store and its' integration in to existing systems using new point of sale system with new hardware.
Write RPG programs on iSeries for new Vendor/Voucher A/P system. Analyze programs for possible changes due to new government regulation laws regarding patient diagnosis codes.
Resolve issues with RPG programs on an AS400 for distribution facility. Work with users on Certs tickets submitted for issues with order processing, returns, and shipping.
Assist healthcare facilities for a Medicare provider, with system issues regarding their EDI transmissions of 837 claims, the 277CA remittance advice or their 835 payment.
Monitored RPG jobs and validated expected output using iSeries Navigator and SQL queries.
Set up new EDI trading partners and worked with new and existing maps in Sterling Gentran Integration Suite for 3rd party logistics software company. Followed X12 standards, versions 4010 or 5010, with data being received in Excel, XML, or XSL format. Researched support issues and resolved problems using Oracle PL-SQL. .
Responsible for processing incoming EDI freight rate files from UPS, FEDx and others in FTP, HTTP, AS2 or flat file format and created AS400 programs and files to process them. Audited EDI processes through iSeries Navigator and SQL.
Modified and created new RPG programs as requested by users and management.
Analyzed General Ledger systems in multiple RPG programs for possible changes for company number expansion and made all necessary changes based on management criteria.
Responsible for setting up customers in Sterling Commerce's EDI Gentran software and IPNet for EDI transactions, validating all data segments processed correctly on the communication Utility and FTP servers that transferred the data between systems.
- Exclusively responsible for the initial setup of new EDI processes in Sterling Commerce EDI software by setting up trading partners and creating maps for purchase orders, invoices, and ASN's and working with internal users and external customers.
- Validated processes and monitored exception errors of incoming EDI 850 transactions and outgoing 810, 856 and 997.
- Analyzed convertibility of old billing systems to new Y2K compliant software.
- Coordinated program enhancements for many states requirements for auto insurance.
Managed all state rate revisions processes and agency interface functions of data transfers of FTP files from a PC communications server to AS400.