Seeking a position in Application Software Engineering.
Computer Languages: Proficient in C, Python, Java, SQL, Assembly, HTML
Languages: English, Japanese, Mandarin.
- Worked under Professor Omachi Shinichiro’s image processing research lab (20 hours/week).
- Converted propriety serial algorithms to their parallel counterparts using OpenMP and CUDA.
- Helped optimize a fast character string recognition algorithm (identifies potential words from an input image).
Factory Automation Intern
- Wrote Python scripts to automate the factory setup of Confidential ’s SAP HANA system.
- Automated the initial setup of SAP HANA’s server and storage systems to be ready for consumer and quality assurance use.
- Created the standard for future automation scripts.
QA Test Intern
- Setup and installed test environments connecting servers, Confidential 3PAR storage arrays, and switches using FC and iSCSI architectures.
- Thoroughly tested the data I/O for various errors and data stalls using different operating systems.
- Worked with the software team to replicate and resolve the bugs before release.