I am an adaptable worker, I also have several years of experience in working as a team in my previous jobs. I am responsible, respectful, and reliable. I am also bilingual Spanish and English speaking, I am seeking a rewarding positon where I can utilize my skills, I am able to multi - task in a fast pace environment and high-pressure environment.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- I am currently working as a kitchen helper, made orders according to the customer’s request, clean after my shift and help close the restaurant.
- Within 3 weeks of getting hired I was working on making the salads then I got promoted onto another position in the kitchen, the Sushi station.
Confidential, San Carlos, CA
- At this job the custom order, answered their question, and served their drinks.
- I would also help prepare the food during rush hour.
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
- I would make the hot and iced drinks for the customers as they ordered as well as serve their desired bread, I would multitask as I would also perform transactions after the order.
Confidential, East Palo Alto, CA
- During this job, a family business, I learned how to use the sprinkler system, used and got familiar with various landscaping tools as well as the machines.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- At this job, I learned how to fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Worked on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls.