- Operated most propane forklifts
- Loaded and unloaded supplies and materials from delivery trucks
- Re - stocked shelves, Cleaned dock, service areas and equipment
- Followed all safety rules and procedures
- Organized/cleaned warehouse and work area
- Monitored building security and safety
- Selected merchandise for shipment and stacked on pallet neatly by using a pallet jack or fork lift
Confidential, San Leandro, CA
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Washed dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Maintained kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Placed clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Sorted and removed trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Swept or scrubbed floors.
- Stocked supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Cleaned or prepared various foods for cooking or serving.
- Received and stored supplies.
- Cleaned garbage cans with water or steam.
- Moved freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Sorted cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attached identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stacked cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- Recorded numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Installed protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Directed spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers so they can be loaded.
- Attached slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
- Maintained equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.