Position in a manufacturing facility utilizing my previous skills with the opportunity for advancement within the company.
I am experienced in working in sterile environments running machinery, packaging lines, inspection lines, forklift truck operations, shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, inventory, animal caretaking in a research building, cleaning, running floor scrubbers all within my 14 year career at Confidential & Dohme. I have experience running machinery making chocolate drops, controlling computerized valves and tanks for large quantity recipes, packaging and shipping of product, forklift and hand truck operating in the warehouse at Confidential .
Confidential, East Greenville, PA
- Responsible for operating machinery, using specific tools for change overs for different products.
- Packaging, labeling, and shipping of final product.
- Proper documenting of entire process and keeping area clean.
Confidential, Kulpsville, PA
- Responsible for loading/ unloading trucks, shipping/ receiving, UPS shipping, taking inventory with scanner guns, and forklift/ hand truck operating.
Confidential, West Point, PA
- Responsible for operating machinery in sterile environments filling live viruses into vials, inspecting, packaging, shipping product, accurate documenting, following proper GMP’S and FDA guidelines.
- Responsible for feeding/watering mice, rats, rabbits, monkeys, and dogs.
- Cleaning cages, sterilizing bowls, mopping floors.
- Aided technicians in laboratories with taking blood, and administering medicines for research purposes.
- Responsible for loading/ unloading trucks with materials, taking inventory with scanner guns, providing all departments with materials for production, putting materials in warehouse racks, and maintaining forklift daily with a safety checklist.