A challenging and rewarding position utilizing my experience, skills and strong work ethic within a progressive organization.
- Extensive experience in industrial cleaning in several different settings, 10+ years.
- Ability to drive a Forklift, Bobcat Skid Steer and Payloader.
- Exceptional ability to interact effectively with co - workers.
- Reliable, dependable and able to get jobs done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Move, load and unload finished and unfinished products/raw materials using Forklift, Bobcat and Payloader.
- Stock and maintain inventory.
- Perform safety checks on equipment.
- Maintain Daily logs and production reports.
Confidential, Chesterton, IN
- Light and heavy janitorial duties in industrial settings, such as manufacturing facilities, warehouses and processing plants.
- Operate high - pressure power washing equipment and powered industrial trucks.
- Performed duties under uncomfortable and hazardous conditions, sometimes requiring the use of specialized machinery and safety equipment.
- Remove hazardous chemicals and clean, inspect, maintain and repair equipment and machinery.
- Trained new hires on job duties and safety procedures.
- Lead a crew of workers, observing and directing to perform highest level of production.
Confidential, Valparaiso, IN
- Processed documentation in a timely and accurate manner, and perform pre - start checklists, glue weights, tallies, and other job related audits and system checks.
- Read and followed standardized work and job instructions to manufacture, triminspect, and pack product in a safe and efficient manner to quantity and quality specifications off assigned work cell.
- Observed operation of machinery in assigned cell duties to provide quality parts in conformance to customer specifications.