Long term employment with the opportunity for advancement by applying learned skills and gain new skills within the organization, Provide excellent customer service with quality work and attention to detail. Complete assigned duties and provide additional support where needed.
Certified on Stand - up Forklift, Reach Truck, and Pallet Rider. Detail oriented individual who takes pride in quality work. Comprehends verbal/writing direction and able to follow through. Understands the importance of company policies and procedures. Excellent problem solving and handling of discrepancies. Able to lead other employees and get quality results through inspection and verification. Knowledge of Microsoft programs. Believes in improving his skills to improve the company.
- Responsible for label sorting and routing to correct truck.
- Picking product to build pallets and apply labels.
- Shuttle pallets to loading dock, scan each label to truck using RF Scanner for quality.
- Shrink - wrap pallets and load onto correct truck.
- Flex to dock to provide assistance with scanning, building, wrapping, and loading bulk products.
- Additional duties as assigned/needed.
- Handle all incoming freight and route accordingly as to either Reserve (hold at facility) or Flow (set for delivery).
- Use of RF Scanner to determine quantities of specified product and routing.
- Build pallets according to specifications.
- Assist other employees when line is backed up.
- Follow all Target Policies and Procedures to insure a safe work environment.
- Coordinated daily schedule with employees.
- Correctly picked product and packed kits.
- Inspected and verified all work for quality.
- Maintained all applicable records.
- Communicated with internal departments to insure workflow and on time shipping.
- Participated in monthly and annual stock inventory.
- ISO 9000 & 9001 annual testing compliant.
- Electric forklift and pallet jack certification.
- Correctly delivered and picked up for scheduled customers.
- Notified supervisors of route issues and necessary changes to insure drivers met contracted times.
- Two years AM supervisor.
- Ensured all routes were staffed.
- Made route changes when necessary based on sick calls.
- Answered all incoming customer questions/concerns.
- Notified incoming supervisors of work progress and any issues.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes