Self-motivated individual with excellent verbal and written skill, paired with seven years of experience in the library sciences field.
Objective: Seeking the greatest opportunity asan Editorial Assistant.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Access, Power Point, Publisher, Mac, Excel, and the Internet.
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of organizational aptitude.
- Can efficiently handle simultaneous projects under tight deadlines while maintaining a professional and positive attitude.
Professional Work Experience: Confidential, Library Associate II Harford County, Maryland, 2005-present
- Responsible for conducting research to help patrons via our online catalog, databases and internet while at the Information Desk.
- Updating and creating monthly written reports and compiling statistics.
- A liaison between public services staff and the administrative staff within the library.
Confidential, Head Writer Baltimore, Maryland, 2010-2011
- Wrote news worthy articles for an online news magazine.
- Proof-read and edited other articles submitted by staff members.
- Organized the lay-out of the website.
Education: Bachelor of Science: English Literature, 2005.