Objective To gain employment with a dynamic IT department and help them reach their objectives through my many years of problem solving, leadership, and technical expertise.
- Over ten years experience building, troubleshooting, and installing software on computers and peripheral devices.
- Ten plus years experience troubleshooting, and repairing monitors and printers.
- Comfortable in both Windows and UNIX based systems to include Solaris.
- Twenty plus years experience in the use of basic Hand tools, and electronic test equipment for cable building and repair.
- Experienced in using and interpreting flow charts, and schematics.
- Work well with end users, have extensive troubleshooting, and repair experience over the telephone.
- Experienced in researching and purchasing IT equipment and supplies.
- CompTia Network+ Certified
- CompTia Security+ Certified
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven problem solving and leadership skills.
- Ten plus years of system analysis and repair.
- Excellent teaching skills and mentoring.
- Have a secret clearance.
Education Bachelor of Science Management Information System Organizational Management
Related Classes SYS DESIGN & DEVELOP INTRO TO PROGRAMMING INFOR SYS & SERV ADMIN NETWRK/WEB SITE MGT MIS THEORY & PRACT VISUAL BASIC PROG I & II DATABASE MANAGEMNT INFORM SYSTEM SECURITY
Student Confidential , Conway, Arkansas 05/12 to present
- Organizational Management
Confidential , Conway, Arkansas 07/09-05/12
- Management Information Systems
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Electronics Technician Confidential , North Little Rock, Ar. May 2002-July 2008
- Repaired equipment, tracked work orders, and ordered parts.
- Trained and maintained certification programs for junior technicians.
- Researched and documented change orders on equipment and equipment used in the shop.
- Designed and built test equipment and test procedures for testing equipment.
- Chosen as interim Signal Shop Supervisor and ran day-to-day operations of shop.
Senior Electronics Technician Confidential, Ar. May 1997 - May 2002
- Repaired equipment, and maintained proprietary test equipment.
- Trained and mentored junior electronics technicians.
- Worked with engineering to establish and build proprietary test equipment and test procedures.
- Facilitated equipment repairs with customers and field technicians over the phone and other media.