Title: Managing Editor
- Promoted in 2010 to the position of Managing Editor at The People-Sentinel
- Prior to being selected as the Managing Editor, my duties included being a staff writer, photographer and page designer for three years at the newspaper.
- As Editor, duties include supervision of all editorial staff with assigned beats including municipal government, court, county government, education, local business, special interest and human interest stories, as well as crime and any breaking news stories. Responsible for the vision of newspaper, creating work schedules for staff, overseeing the relationship between advertising and editorial.
- Editorial staff includes two reporters, a Sports Editor and a student intern.
- Duties: complete operation of business marketing, accounting, sales, customer service, menu planning, DHEC compliance, staff scheduling, inventory controls, weekly and monthly inventory, supply ordering as well as catering duties.
Position: Manager/Clerk/Inventory control specialist
- Duties: customer service, marketing, sales, DHEC compliance, inventory and controls and daily sales reports. Also supervised managers of several restaurants to ensure managerial tasks were completed in a timely fashion.
Position: Office Manager/Logistics Manager for oversized load division