Extensive Executive Leadership experience in Medical School Administration, Financial, Accounting, and Consulting industries. A pro-active, caring yet requiring, executive administrator specializing in building Team Competence by way of identifying, developing and leveraging individual skill sets. A high energy employee, proficient in providing and fostering technical expertise. Extremely organized in all areas of record-keeping, time management, delegation and follow-up. Sensitive and timely in response to employee issues and concerns while supporting management policies and employment laws. Hands-on experience in:
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Responsible for providing high level administrative support to two Directors in the Quality Management and Nuclear Development departments of the Major Enterprise Projects unit of DTE Energy, inclusive of complex calendaring for two or more Directors and Managers, event planning / orchestration, and acting as liaison to Executive Suite personnel. Interface w/ all levels of Executive Leadership at both the Monroe / Fermi and downtown DTE locations. Charged w/ creating and implementing time-saving and efficiency-driven procedures within the MEP unit.
- Created structure within the daily routines / activities of my two directors by way of meeting w/ them once or several times daily to review calendars, critical changes, new events to initiate
- Co-designed a spreadsheet encompassing the required daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly activities of the Director and accountability to the EVP of MEP
- Orchestrated the purging of Director's aged files and restructuring in a new and easy to navigate system
- Assisted a third Director w/ large meeting and event planning for the firm-wide 360 Customer initiative entailed complex invitee lists, multiple changes, venue management, and catering.
Responsible for fully supporting the VPFA of the College by way of calendar management, document distribution, correspondence drafting, and acting as intermediary in communication w/ faculty, staff, and students. Additionally, fully responsible for all Adjunct, Faculty, Staff, and Student Employee New Hire paperwork, Termination documents and processes, record-keeping and maintaining compliance for state reporting.
- Redesigned / restructured the New Hire Process toward creating coordinated Compliance Cover sheets and educating Department Managers on how to on-board new Adjuncts, Staff, and Faculty Personally met with each new employee to establish the new relationship with HR and the College
- Maintained the College's Careers Inbox by sorting, and responding w/ e-mail acknowledgments and forwarding to hiring managers
- Responsible for posting and monitoring all open positions on both the college's private and public website as well as multiple educational posting sites
- A newly created contract position, responsible for collaborating with co-workers toward creating an infrastructure for this newly formed company. Charged with laying the groundwork for structured Performance Evaluations, editing CEO's documents, event planning, policy/procedure writing and implementation, and procurement documentation.
- Co-Project managed Board of Directors first annual Planning Meeting, inclusive of nominated board members, guest speakers, and orchestrated the venue and facilitator
- Planned from inception the first annual DESC Employee Interactive Training Retreat, including venue, agenda items, and team-building exercises
A three-month contract assignment, wholly responsible for all calendaring, travel arrangements, both local and global, involving both commercial and private aircraft, and combining business trips and family vacations. Interfaced w/ New York City and Birmingham household staffs to ensure Mr. Taubman's schedule was distributed and that they were apprised of his arrival and departure dates/times. Mr. Taubman traveled weekly from NYC to Bloomfield Hills and required meticulous organization to ensure his flights and ground travel were synchronized. Within an intensely hectic three-month period, organized a cluttered desk and brought all pending items current through November with regard to his future travel, family vacations, meeting and charitable event calendaring, and his children's college travel.