Complete package, results-drivenIT professional with extensive experience in planning, analysis, design, and implementation of enterprise-class solutionswith next-generation technologies. Hands-on experience leading all aspects of system development, including requirements definition, design, architecture, testing, and support.Outstanding team player, mentor and motivated individual to accept and overcomes challenges with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders, team members and customers.Hold master's degree in Engineering from the , and a Certified professional in ITIL, Microsoft, Javaand many other technologies.
- In-depth experience and understanding of Architectural Modeling, Process Modeling and Design methodologies.
- Hands on experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Methodologies.
- Project management, scoping, and requirements.
- Data Visualization BI Development and Architecture.
- Strong BizTalk, SharePoint and SOA design and implementation skills.
- Full life cycle managementof enterprise development based on best practices, patterns and proven methodologies.
- In-depth experience establishing best practices and guidelines for selecting, developing, and implementing information systems within enterprise.
- Strong Presentation skills Proof-of-concept solutions.
- Android Windows Mobile Design Development with MONO open-source suite.
- Technical Skills and expertise:
- Hands-on solid experience and deep understanding of Microsoft Servers, including BizTalk, SharePoint, Project Server,
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of Architectural Modeling, Process Modeling and Design methodologies.
- Dynamics, SQL, PerformancePoint and Virtualization servers.
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of SharePoint Servers other portal applications.
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of Microsoft SQL Server including analysis, integrations and reporting services.
- Hands-on experience with Google data visualization services to build Business Intelligent BI and IT dashboards.
- Excellence presentation skills including pre-sale at executive level and drill-down technical presentations and workshops.
- Developed Training Educational Material for IT Managers, Administrators and as a supporting material for the design sessions.
Summary of Project Portfolio
The School District of Palm Beach County
- Successfully design and implemented district's Enterprise Integration EI Platform based on the PeopleSoft Financials, School Cash Onlineand Service Oriented Architecture SOA Principles.
- Design and Develop number of dashboard application to monitor, visualize transactions and identify key business indicators.
- Design, developed and implemented CAFM Budget Management App and dashboard to visualize budget allocations.
Department of Homeland Security/TSA
- Architected and developed solution for Transportation Worker Identification Credential TWIC System. TWIC is a secure identification credential that uses 'smart card' technology, Java/J2EE, BizTalk Servers and Office SharePoint Servers MOSS including form-based routing, automated business process and Business Intelligent BI .
Publix Super Markets
- Redesigned and developed integration architecture utilizing Enterprise technologies BizTalk, SAP, EDI, JD Edwards . Helped team to build Business Activity Monitoring BAM developed Training material for IT managers and administrators. Also helped supply-chain team to architect dashboard application using MOSS, BizTalk and SAP to create visibility in the business process.
- Architectural Modeling based on architecture principles and frameworks
- Business Requirement Gathering, Analysis and Prioritizing
- Enterprise Application Integration EAI and business integration with Campus Management systems.
- BizTalk and SharePoint administration.
- Integrated SharePoint and other portal solutions
- Visual Presentation to depict the architecture and information/data flow
- Project and Program Management
- Systems and Database Administrations
Role: Sr. Solution Integration Architect
Designed and developed district's Enterprise Integration EI Platform based on the School Interoperability Framework, PeopleSoft Financials and Service Oriented Architecture SOA Principles:
- Architected, design and developed highly saleable and complex messaging architecture for the district using Microsoft suite of technologies including BizTalk Sever, PeopleSoft, IBM/Tririga servers and .NET Framework.
- Design and developed BizTalksolutions, including orchestrations, custom pipeline components, preprocessors, deployment, health and activity tracking, management, human workflows, Business rues framework, business activity services BAS and business activity monitoring BAM services.
- Hand-on experience with installation and configuration of BizTalk Servers for highly saleable and reliable enterprise environment. Multi-server installation, configuration and deployment.
- Design and developed CAFM Transparency Dashboard for administrators, managers and stakeholders.
- Design, developed and implemented CashOnline service to integrate external financial partners to school food services. This service helps parents to deposit cash in their children's cafeteria accounts seamlessly.
Key Role: SeniorSolution Architect/ Lead Consultant
- Architected, designed and developed Business dashboard and reporting portal using Excel services and Business data catalog BDA as part of MOSS 2007 technologies.
- Architected and developed IntegrationPlatform using Microsoft BizTalk, BizTalk accelerator for HIPPA/ HL7 and SharePoint technologies.
- Architected, designed and developed highly saleable and complex messaging architecture for the government, retail and travel industry using Microsoft suite of technologies including BizTalk Sever, SharePoint and .NET Framework
- As a lead architect and developer, I was responsible for coordinating, architecting, designing, and developing enterprise solutions throughout the full life-cycle of the project.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Application Integration EAI solutions for Technical Services Group using suite of Microsoft technologies including BizTalk servers.
- In a multi-phased project, designed and developed online vacation portal for travel and tourism industry including Hotes.com.
Depth and breadth of technologies
Enterprise Application Web Servers:
- Microsoft Family of Servers: SharePoint suite of Servers , BizTalk Server, Hot Integration servers, Project/Portfolio Management Servers, Dynamics CRM Servers and more.
- IBM/TRIRIGA, and IBM-WebSphare,BEA WebLogic, SalesForce.com, SAP PeopleSoft PeopleSoft Tools.
- LMS : Blackboard, Moodle, Desire2Learn, eFront and PeopleSoft ELM.
- Open Source Apache Tomcat family of servers and services, JBoss and IIS servers
- Microsoft SQL Servers, Reporting Services SSRS , Analysis Services SSAS
- Oracle DB Servers, IBM DB2 Servers, MySQL Servers and Informix/Cloudscape Servers.
Cloud Services Technology
- Microsoft Azure, IaaS, PaaSand SaaS.
- Google Cloud Platform services including storage, app engine
- Eclipse IDE Developer Tools, Xamarin Studio and Microsoft Visual Studio
Methodologies and Framework Tools:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL , School Interoperability Framework SIF , The Open Group Architecture Framework TOGAF , Federal Enterprise Architecture FEA , and other best practices and guidelines.
- BPMN 2.0, ArchiMate 2.0, UML and Mindjet Mind Manager tools
- Agile Development and Management methodologies.
- Service Oriented Architecture SOA , Architectural Design Patterns including Enterprise Integration patterns. RESTfullWebApi Services.
Languages, Tools and Technologies:
- SOAP, WSDL, HTML, CSS, REST, AJAX, JQuery,HL7, ANSI X.12/EDI, DICOM, AS2/ HIPAAtransaction , SWIFT, ESB Toolkit, XML/XSLT, UDDI, SOA, BPEL
- Google and Microsoft Data-visualization and Business Intelligent Technologies
- T-SQL, PL/SQL, DMX, JPQL, LINK
Hardware Platforms and operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 2003-2012 Family of Servers, Windows 7/8 more
- Unix/Linux Family of Servers including IBM-AIX, HP Unix, Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris other open standard OS.
- IBM Mainframe System/370, System/390 and zeroes
- VMWARE Hyper-V Virtual Server and Virtualization technologies.