Summary of Relevant Skills
- Accomplished in setting priorities; conveying expectations; reviewing results and performance; training and supervising staff; planning, scheduling and coordinating staff and resources.
- Proven record of exhibiting innovation, good judgment and analytical problem solving skillswhen making decisions. Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies.
- Excellentcommunication skills to build trust, gain respect, and bring together diverse personalities to achieve team success.
- Proficient in Windows NT, 98, 2000, ME and XP; MS Office Professional 2000 and 2003 including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and IEX, Avaya, and Digital Solutions.
- Committed to putting forth the energy and effort necessary to achieve high levels of accountability.
Education & Training Bachelor Science in Business Management Workshops: Completed extensive training in supervision, customer service, and product knowledge
Financial Operations Supervisor, Confidential (September 2009- September 2010)
- Managed monthly and annual performance metrics
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to participating hotels
- Developed,coached, andmonitored the floor in order to provide assistance.
- Establish and organize team procedures to ensure efficient operations and maximize employees' performance.
- Identified and solve for problems or roadblocks before they arise, proposing clear solutions and once approved seeing these through to realization.
- Recruited, interview and hire new agents.
- Handle Escalated customer servicecalls and resolved them effectively.
- Reviewed daily in and out call volumes and net progress data.
- Ascertained need for labor, equipment and other resources in the company.
- Analyzed and ascertain cyclical labor requirements.
- Identified process errors through audit and/or review of procedures.
- Corresponded with peers and coordinate with Supplier Relations to resolve hotel reconciliation issue resulting from invoice processing identify trends and assist with corrective action.
- Planned and executed the workload of my team to maximize qualitative and quantitative performance versus established organizational benchmarks
Confidential - Baton Rouge, Louisiana Seven years of progressive responsibility and achievement, April 2002 to September 2009. Operation Supervisor, Confidential (March2008 - September 2009)
- Directed daily coaching and supporting team supervisors in a service center/operations environment. Also responsible for ensuring client service levels and budgets are met on a consistent basis.
- Analyzed performance results and implementation of department improvements.
- Planned for upcoming organizational needs and implement strategies in a proactive manner.
- Analyzed and maintain all client (SLAs) service level agreements.
- Produced department operates efficiently according to client and company measures.
- Facilitated the maintenance and testing of the project's business continuity plan.
- Arranged training, developing, and managing performance of professional and non-exempt direct reports; providing prompt and objective coaching and counseling; and coordinating, planning, and assigning work for staff in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable legal requirements.
Supervisor Experience Confidential - Baton Rouge, Louisiana Team Leader, Confidential (July 2005 - March 2008)
- Directed daily functional supervision of 22-employee work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into staffing and hiring, training, developing, and completing performance appraisals. Modify operations as needed to meet service levels.
- Monitored, identify, and resolve performance behavior issues using appropriate management techniques; take action on time and attendance, personnel and payroll concerns.
- Reviewed daily performance statistics, and provide constructive feedback.
- Administered subject matter expertise to resolve escalated customer matters, and to ensure employee training needs are met.
Customer Service Experiences Confidential - Baton Rouge, Louisiana Four years of progressive responsibility and achievement, April 2002 to September 2009. Customer Service Representative (April 2002 - July 2005)
- Answered inbound calls, and provided quality service and support to resolve customer account issues.
- Provided assistance by responding to service plans and billing information questions.
- Utilized extensive product knowledge to guide customers through purchase decisions, activation process, and account details.
- Generated new business, and expanded services for existing customer accounts.
Confidential- Grand Prairie, Texas Customer Service Representative (February 2001 - August 2001)
- Implemented excellent analytical and organizational skills to coordinate and plan day-to-day facility deliveries and customer shipments.
- Monitored shipments to ensure timely and accurate pickup, delivery, cancellations, or returns.
- Created and implemented Excel spreadsheets to update, document, and track facility shipments and deliveries.
- Handled customer inquiries and submitted purchase orders for products. Resolved problems, and managed customer relations in a manner to ensure satisfaction and repeat business.