Objective To obtain a challenging and rewarding position where prior experience, personal ability, and a commitment to professionalism would be of value. Position should allow for continued personal and professional growth commensurate with achievements.
Confidential Mountville, PA October 2007 - April 2012 Warehouse Lead
- Maintained receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Controlled inventory levels by using SAP and Windows XP as well as conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Completed warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Confidential Landisville, PA June 1, 2005 - October 22, 2007 Tuflex Rigger
- Prepared work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathered parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Met load-bearing sling construction projects by monitoring and identifying variances; implemented corrective actions.
- Maintained a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complied with legal regulations.
Confidential Centerville, PA April 1, 2005 - May 31, 2005 Order Selector
- Approved incoming materials by confirming quality specification; conducted visual and measurement tests; rejected and returned unacceptable materials.
- Documented inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarized re-work and waste; input data into company quality database.
- Resolved customer order issues by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending action.
Confidential Fort Worth, TX November 11, 2001 - November 12, 2004 Uniformed Security Officer
- Secured premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitored premises with the use of hi-tech surveillance equipment; inspected buildings, equipment, and access points; permitted or excluded entry.
- Prevented insurmountable losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informed violators of policy and procedures; worked simultaneously with local law enforcement.
- Ensured operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance on all vehicles, weapons, and daily equipment which was valued in excess of five million dollars
Confidential October 27, 1994 - August 18, 2001 Military Police
- Earned consistent commendations for devotion to duty with citations for excellence in rapidly resolving crisis situations, upholding law and order, relating effectively with culturally diverse populations and protecting property and lives.
- Fulfilled a range of MP duties world-wide for both combat and peacekeeping missions.
- Gained proficiencies and experience in: traffic accident first-responder/investigations, police patrol, ticket/report writing, felony traffic stops, search and seizures, criminal investigations and suspect interviewing/fingerprinting/processing.
Education Bachelor's Degree- Criminal Justice Graduation date- December 2011 Credits for TransferSummary of Qualifications
- Budget Development
- Safety Management
- Standards Development and process management
- Surveillance and inventory Control
- Information analyzation