I am an experienced Administrative Assistant with accounting background and excellent social skills seeking an opportunity that will utilize and expand my skills with an organization that offers advancement and growth. The ideal position will allow me to demonstrate strong, detail, organizational and communication skills to a prospective employer.
Confidential, New York, NY 4/05-12/08 Administrative Assistant/Document Control Specialist
- Handled all incoming calls and promptly forwarded them to appropriate employee.
- Provided administrative and document control support to Program Director, Engineering and Project Managers.
- Maintained the filing system required by the New Jersey School Development Authority on all projects.
- Assisted field project managers during the process of closing out projects of schools such as archiving all documents in the field offices and giving administrative support.
- Processed expense reports for Project Managers and office personnel.
- Composed, prepared and maintained word processing documents, spreadsheets, and power point presentations.
- Established and maintained electronic records management system for all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Ordered and maintained office supplies.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ 2/02 -04/05 Administrative Assistant/Payroll Coordinator
- Responsible for payroll of at least 150 employees on a weekly basis for union and non-union personnel through the Genesis Time System.
- Processed timesheets on a weekly basis for union and non-exempt employees.
- Provided monthly, weekly, and daily reports to upper management.
- Processed new hires, terminations, classification changes, and direct deposit transactions.
- Kept track of all vacations, birthdays, personal, jury duty, bereavement and sick days.
- Documented and processed all disciplinary and incident reports.
- Assisted in coordinating travel arrangements for managers and supervisors.
- Processed supervisor’s and manager’s expense reports.
- Attended and presented minutes for bi-weekly meetings.
- Entered production on a daily basis through the SAI Cres system.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ 1/01 - 11/01 Accounts Payable Processor
- Processed and entered all incoming invoices for all trash store accounts.
- Reviewed and researched any past due balances.
- Matched checks with invoices and verified accuracy.
- Maintained accounts current and contacted vendors as necessary regarding any discrepancies.
- Distribute incoming invoices to the appropriate departments for approval.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ 11/97-06/00 Order Processing Administrator
- Performed ongoing review and release of orders in all assigned SGA "Buckets."
- Produced reports on productivity and activity on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Advised management of any information systems on any irregularities or exceptions in the order flow process.
- Reviewed orders, which needed careful attention to detail and good decision-making.
- Contacted customers and banks through Address Verification, Fraud and Decline information system.
- Processed charge backs claim and provided customers with information of fraudulent transactions on their credit card.
- BA Sociology - Family, Health & Youth
- Acquired 144 hours towards CADC License.
Typing 60 words per minute Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Lotus Notes Experienced in Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista and SPSS software Notary Public Commission for the State of New Jersey Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills. Bilingual, speak and write English and Spanish fluently