- Developed and maintained internal Access databases.
- Monitor, operate, and maintain a large online transaction system.
- Maintain and develop several relational databases.
- Wrote several scripts to automate backup and maintenance of database systems.
- This position requires knowledge in Windows Server, Linux, Networking, Apache Server
- DB2,HTML, SQL, Excel, PHP, and Java script.
Pomeroy IT Solutions Confidential Repair network servers, desktop computers and laptops.
- Install and troubleshoot problems on phone systems.
- Track inventory and order equipment.
- Responsible for 28 sites and 416 systems.
- Confidential Project to replace and upgrade office systems.
- Advise customers on new equipment purchases.
- Confidential Troubleshoot problems on desktop PCs and network connectivity problems across the network. Work primarily with Novell and Microsoft products and a wide variety of education and government software packages. Work in the service department repairing Desktop PCs and notebook computers.
Developed documentation and training material both online and hard copy. Troubleshooting problems on the LAN/WAN including ATMs, Visual DSU/CSU, Motorola NT1s, IBM 4700, Mosler security devices for branches and Cisco routers 2500, 4700 and 7500 . This includes debugging routers and correcting problems on the head and remote ends. Troubleshooting and helping AT T and/or Ameritech, GTE or LCI correct frame relay outages. Support Tandem 3.1 and 5.0 for Y2K and production lines, Visual Up-Time/Netview, Defender, Comsphere DSU , Stratacom T1 and Matrix Switch cabling . Correcting printer problems on mainframe VPS host, VPS PC and JES . Resolve problems with ISDN and analog dial backup lines. Worked with technicians at our international sites to troubleshoot and correct problems with hardware and applications on the global WAN. This position required knowledge in X.25, TCP/IP, IPX, Async, SDLC and Bisync..